Everything is Fine

A/N: akito's in denial, rui's insane, tsukasa's depressed, what's new

"Kamishiro and Akito, sitting on a tree~ f-u-c-k-i-n-g~" An chanted, like she had been for the past five minutes. Akito would have already punched her if she wasn't the daughter of one of his idols and if they weren't in the cafe of said idol right at this moment.

"An, politely, shut up." He chose to say, instead, head in hands, feeling like he was going to get a death-inducing headache at any moment.

"Don't be so rude, Akito-kun." Touya said, and while he appreciated the effort, his presence made his pre-headache worse.

"Ngh." He answered, slamming his head down on to the table, pulling his wrist up to his face to gently nibble on his hand. Touya recognized this behavior immediately.

"Shiraishi, stop it." He said, looking even more serious than his usual resting expression, and An shut up immediately, concerned. "Akito, is everything okay?"

"Oh, now you're worried?" He spat back without thinking, immediately regretting it and following it up with a quiet "sorry".

"It's alright, Akito." Touya gently dragged his hand away from his face before he could actually tear into any skin and hurt himself, rubbing the back of it to comfort him. "What's wrong?"

"..." He let his hand be dragged away by Touya, tapping his fingers on the table with his other one in an attempt to cope without his regular (and slightly self-destructive) method. "...It's whatever. It doesn't matter."

"Shinonome-kun... we're your friends, right?" Kohane said, shyly. "Well- Uhm, I mean, what I want to say is that you've helped me through a lot, and, I want to help you, too, if there's anything I can do!"

Akito blinked, suddenly feeling the need to pinch himself to make sure the girl in front of him was real.

"Azusawa, you're an angel." He said in slight disbelief, causing An to snort beside him while Touya shushed her.

"Eh—?! Oh, uh—" Kohane immediately panicked, growing flustered. "Th-thank you? But uhm... yeah. Don't hide your feelings from us, Shinonome-kun..."

Akito very much considered it, looking at the people sitting on the table around him. An, who cared for him in her strange, teasing way, Kohane, who he's half convinced is sent directly by whatever god is out there to cure every mental illness, and Touya, one of the people who he's spent years building trust with, someone who knows all his weaknesses and strengths and everything else that the best partners should know about each other.

"Fuck, you all suck." He mumbled, entirely affectionately. "Let's go to SEKAI. I need a drink from MEIKO."

"You make that sound like she gives you something very different to tea." An commented, but took out her phone to press on their very special song file regardless.