10.

TW: mentions of underage drinking

That evening after supper, he took a deep breath that evening, a bit disappointed at how the day had gone. He had spent some time with James before Sangwon had rightfully interrupted them, but this seemed to be more difficult than he had expected.

James didn't want to show any sign that he knew him, and Justin's attempts to get to him seem futile. Or at least he thought it was futile since he had never pursued anyone before. He had never had a real life romantic interest, which made it all more challenging for him to get James to like him. But James already liked him, he was sure of that, but how they were going to get into a relationship was far beyond him. Did James even want a relationship at all?

He knew he needed help, and the best person to ask was Sangwon. Not only did Sangwon have some experiences with relationships, but he was also James' friend. He probably knew the way to get to James' heart. Although it would be utterly embarrassing to admit his feelings for James to Sangwon, he had no choice.

So he got out of bed and prepared to have a conversation he never thought he would have with Sangwon. He walked out of the door and walked to the next one, standing outside of his cousin's door now. He hesitated, but he eventually decided to knock.

'Yeah?' his cousin answered from the inside.

'It's me Justin.' he answered nervously. 'Can I come in?'

'Sure.'

He sighed and opened the door to his cousin's room. Ever since he had been at the Lee's place, he had only been there once.

He looked around the room that was decorated with skateboard posters on the wall then walked closer to his cousin's bed. It was dark, with only Sangwon's bedside lamp illuminating the room.

'Wow...surprising that you're here.' Sangwon commented coyly then chuckled.

'I need your help.' he replied straightforwardly.

'Yes you do.' Sangwon sat up straight. 'Sit down.'

Justin slowly moved closer than sat down on Sangwon's bed. 'You know what I need help with?'

'You're so obvious Justin, it's like you're drooling for the guy.' he laughed. 'Gosh, you should see how all over him you were.'

Justin felt embarrassed. He didn't know he was that obvious, now Sangwon knew even before he had told him. 'Wait, does that mean James knows?'

'Well I don't know, James is stupid so he possibly doesn't know. But chances are high he does...'

'Oh no...'

'Hey,' Sangwon reached for his hand. 'I'll help you out. He's my friend, I know how I can get him to like you. Don't worry about it.'

He slightly smiled. 'Re...really?'

'100 percent,' Sangwon assured him. 'But you have to do me a favor little guy.'

'Anything.' he felt like he meant it, because he was willing to do whatever it was to get to James. James was really the only person who understood him, so he obviously meant a lot to him.

'Okay.' Sangwon moved closer. 'You're gonna do me the favor of talking to me. You'll share with me everything that happened for you to be this sad and...'

'No.' he cut him.

'Why no?'

'Because I don't want to talk about it.'

'Oh well then,' he moved away. 'I guess I won't help you.'

Justin frowned. 'This isn't fair! What does my private life have to do with you helping me about James?'