32.

'Hey Justin, do you want me to carry your books?' James asked him as he stood next to Justin's locker during break time on Monday. 

Justin shook his head. 'It's fine. Why are you being so sweet though? Are you sure you're the same James?' 

Justin just didn't understand how much he meant to James now. He was all he had, his only friend who hadn't left after enduring his insensitivity. He was going to keep him no matter what. He simply smiled at him. 'Of course I'm the same guy.' 

'Well what do we have here?' Sunghoon's familiar voice was heard as he approached with Jungwon. The two of them looked at Justin and James in amusement. 

'What is this? You're now a couple? Or rather you're now willing to show it?' Jungwon asked them. 

Justin looked at James and waited for his answer. Was he perhaps going to pretend that it wasn't what it looked like? When more students had heard the Jungwon and Sunghoon, they noticed James and Justin together and were curious to hear James' response. 

'Yeah we are,' James answered shamelessly. 

The students in the hallway gasped in surprise, and Sunghoon and Jungwon looked at each other momentarily before they looked back the pair. How could James even admit it? 

'You're definitely made for each other,' Sunghoon said next. 'Sorry for thinking you were a cool student.'  

'I guess you were wrong. But come on,' James explained, 'everyone would be lucky dating Justin. Including you, I did notice the way you look at him with such desire you know.' 

It was a lie, but it didn't keep the students from reacting as if it were true. In fact, they did believe it. They looked at each other as if they had just heard the most scandalous news. 

'What!?' Jungwon moved away from his friend. 'You like Justin!?' 

'He's lying!' Sunghoon immediately defended himself. He then glared at James. 'I don't like your boyfriend! That's gross!' 

'Suuure.' he answered sarcastically. 

'Ugh!' Jungwon said in disgust and started to walk away.

'Jungwon!' Sunghoon started to run after him. 'It's a lie dude!' 

Once Sunghoon and Jungwon had disappeared, some students started to snap pictures of James and Justin. They were obviously going to be a popular couple now that they were official. 

'Are you sure you're okay with this?' Justin asked just to be sure.

'Yes,' he answered. The shrill sound of the bell for classes interrupted their conversation. 'Hey, do you want to go to a dessert café after school?' 

'Oh,' he smiled. 'Sure, that will be fun.' 

Once James had left, he caught sight of Yorch talking with one of the students in the hallway, he had probably now heard about Justin and James being official – he had a bad feeling about this. 

𓆩♡𓆪

After school, Justin found himself sitting across his boyfriend in the popular dessert café. Although Justin was from this town, he had only been there a years ago with Sangwon and he remembered being quite bored. It was different this time, everything felt breathtaking. From seeing James ordering his cake and shake while Justin got a spring cupcake, to James taking several photos of Justin then joining him on his side to take photos together. 

Justin had never been in love before – but if this was really love, it was even better than what Justin had seen from movies or read from stories. Love was overwhelmingly beautiful.