29.

Once Justin had reached his home, he walked into the living room of their home, finding his mother watching a cooking show on television while his father was reading the newspaper. 

He looked around for Sangwon, but he wasn't in the living room. Justin had expected him to be there.

'Where's Sangwon?' he asked his parents. 

'Oh he's sitting outside in the backyard, he said he needed some fresh air.' Mr. Takagi answered and flipped a page of the newspaper.

Justin nodded and walked out of the living room. He was simply praying that Sangwon was not too mad at him over what had happened. 

He stepped out of the house and walked to the backyard. Sangwon was sitting on the only chair in the green grassy area, a white wooden bench. 

Justin walked towards him slowly then stood in front of him. 'Sangwon.' 

Sangwon kept his eyes on the cell phone and blatantly ignored Justin. 

'Sangwon,' Justin tried again, grabbing Sangwon's shoulder. 

He slightly pushed Justin's hand away from himself. 

'Are you mad at me?' 

Sangwon finally looked up from his cellphone and stared at his cousin. 'Disappointed is the word.' 

Justin slowly sat down next to him. 'I'm sorry okay? You just don't understand. The only reason I did that is because...I didn't want you two to fight. Violence fixes nothing.' 

'And you had to stay after I told you we should leave?' 

'It's not that,' he shook his head and started to lie, 'I only stayed because I felt terrible about what happened. It was all my fault so I wanted to ensure that there was no injuries that would get you in trouble.' 

'Sure doesn't seem like it.' he shook his head skeptically.

'I mean it, do you expect me to care about someone who hurt me so much?' the right answer should have been yes because he still cared, but he was hoping to make it seem like he didn't. 'I'm so mad Sangwon. And I appreciate you for trying to help but I don't think fighting him is revenge at all, he'll only feel pain momentarily and won't regret what he did.' 

'Um,' Sangwon considered what Justin was saying. 'Yeah I get it but I hit him out of anger, not for the sake of revenge.' 

'But I want revenge, it's not enough to let him get away with what he did.' he took a deep breath and for a moment was indecisive with whether he should continue with his plan. He was going to lie, but it was more of a white lie wasn't it? He hated moments where he was in a dilemma between his good boy persona and his emotions. 'Don't you think he will be hurt if Hikaru actually breaks up with him? Or turns against him? He's gonna feel so lonely.' 

'Yeah but she hasn't broken up with him. They're on a break.' 

'I know,' he nodded, 'but you can make her break up with him can't you? I know she doesn't like him, she likes you.' 

Sangwon immediately blushed at his younger cousin's remark. 'I don't know.' 

'Trust me, I can tell.' he answered firmly. 'And you like her too...' 

'What's the point?' Sangwon cut him with a bit of embarrassment. 

Justin started to feel evil, but he felt he was justified to do this after all. He knew that Hikaru liked Sangwon and not James, and that James liked him but had somehow convinced himself that he liked Hikaru. He was very sure of it, otherwise James wouldn't have flirted with him as October_rooster. 'I just want you to film something that will prove that Hiakaru likes you and not him, and I'll send it to him, then he'll feel so lonely. It's the best revenge I can ask for.'