33.

Justin sat on his bed that evening and watched his cell phone ring - he wasn't going to pick it up. He watched it ring and ring, and the nervousness built up in his heart. This wasn't happening. What a tattletale Yorch was.

'Justin,' his mother's familiar voice announced a while later as she opened the bedroom door. 'Sangwon wrote me a message to tell you that you should pick up your phone.' she looked at his cell phone on the bed which was still ringing. 'Oh look, he's calling again. Why won't you pick it up?'

Hesitantly, he lifted the phone from the bed and answered the call. His mother smiled and walked out.

'Are you sick in the head!?' Sangwon's voice immediately shouted over the call. 'What is wrong with you!?' he sounded absolutely furious.

'Yorch told you?' he asked in an exhausted tone, even though he was sure that it was him.

'Yes Yorch told me, and even your dad told me with so much concern that he saw you hugging a boy and thinks you're dating. Justin you told me you'd stay away from him after I got you your revenge! Did you lie!?'

Justin didn't know what to say - he knew Sangwon was going to be mad and he had every right to be, but Justin didn't think he was wrong dating James. 'I...lied. I'm sorry.'

'What is it that you even see in that guy that you're willing to betray me like this!? And willing to let down your parents!? And everyone else...'

'Sangwon if I'm willing to let everyone down, it means James is really special.'

'And what makes him special?! The fact that he's hot?'

'No!' Justin got off his bed and started to pace. 'Are you gonna listen if I tell you?'

'Well I'm all ears, I can't wait to hear this stupidity.'

Justin sighed. 'Fine. He's not a terrible person. He was the one who comforted me when none of you even knew the story on what happened for that video to be leaked. He was a user called October_rooster and...'

'Oh no.' Sangwon sounded quite devastated. 'this is what everything's about!? The October_rooster thing!?'

'Yes,' Justin then realized that Sangwon didn't even sound surprised hearing that his former best friend was secretly October_rooster. 'Wait, did you know all this time?'

'Listen kid,' he spoke in his most unfriendly tone. 'If the reason you're with him is because of this Instagram thing, you're gonna get hurt really bad. I'm telling you this as your cousin who cares about you...I really don't like James right now but this is another big reason you shouldn't date him.'

'Maybe if you tell me why you sound like this, I will stay away from him.' he was suddenly getting curious - Sangwon's reaction was odd.

'Why can't you just listen sometimes?'

'Because everything's beginning to sound like people just don't want me to make my own decisions. IF you're so sure that this will end badly, why don't you tell me why?'

Sangwon sighed. 'Okay Justin, at least I warned you. I swear this will get bad.' he hang up.

Justin removed his cell phone from his ear and looked at the cell phone momentarily. Why couldn't Sangwon say anything if he was sure it would get bad? And what did he know about James' October_rooster account? Was this some kind of manipulation? If he was sure, why didn't he explain what he meant?

He was going to ignore him - all the people who were making judgment didn't know about how Justin felt for James, and they probably would never understand.

𓆩♡𓆪

When he met with James the next day as they walked to school, it was as if all his worries had disappeared. When he was with him, he didn't think about anything else that hurt him. He couldn't believe that the person who had once been the source of his pain was now his greatest source of happiness.