27.

James walked out of the classroom quickly when class was over. Everyone who saw him in the hallways knew he was angry, but nobody could keep their eyes off him because of the news that had spread like wildfire.

'Hey!' James walked to a random student who was standing by a locker. 'Did you see Justin Takagi?' 

'Justin? He's just leaving Chemistry.' the boy answered nervously.

'James!' a familiar voice shouted as it came closer.

James turned around and looked at the speaker, Jungwon. Jungwon and Sunghoon were walking towards him with their cell phones in their hand. 

'Hey guys,' James greeted them with the friendliest voice he could muster, which was pretty difficult with all the anger he was feeling. 

'Hey,' Sunghoon answered and held out his cell phone, showing a photo of James with the art in front of the classroom. Someone must have taken a photo and had already spread it in such a short amount of time. 'What's this supposed to be?' 

'Guys I can explain.' he face palmed. 

'You like Justin?' Jungwon didn't give him a chance to explain. 'I mean...why else would you draw that?' 

'No, you see what happened is that...it was Justin who drew that, not me.' he tried to explain to his friends, he was so afraid of giving them the wrong impression.

'Then how did it end up with you and you had the guts to show it off...' Sunghoon started.

'Justin!' James suddenly shouted the moment he saw him. 'I'm gonna kill you!' 

Justin stopped in his tracks, he knew he was in trouble and he knew the exact reason why. For a moment, he began to regret what he had done.

James walked towards him and grabbed his hoodie, then slammed him hard against the metal lockers. 'Why would you do that to me!?' 

Justin groaned in pain before he finally got the strength to reply. 'Is what you did to me okay then!?' 

People slowly started to surround the two boys, drawn in by the noise and the violence that was before them.

'It's what you wanted!' he pulled him forward then slammed him against the locker again.

'Hey! Enough!' Yorch said as he pushed through the crowd. 'James get your hands off Justin!' 

'What's the big idea? You drew it yourself!' Jungwon's voice cut through the crowd. 'Why are you treating your crush or boyfriend like that? I'm not sure what he is.' 

'He's not either of those!' James raised his fist furiously, ready to punch Justin. 'I'm gonna kill you!' 

'Do it!' Justin dared. 'Still won't change the fact that everyone saw that piece of art you would rather keep in the dark!' 

'You little...' 

'James Zhao!' the principal's baritone voice suddenly resounded. 'Let him go! Now!' 

The crowd slowly quieted down as the scary short man made his way closer to the pair. 

'Now!' the principal repeated to James who still had his hand on Justin's hoodie. 

James hesitantly let him go, though he would have wished more than anything to knock Justin's teeth out. 

Justin sighed in relief once James' hand was off him. 

'My office, both of you, now.' the principal ordered then turned to the rest of the students. 'And as for you, I'm sure you have better things to do.'