12.

A/N: For those of you who don't know, this is Lu Keran. She was in Youth With You Season 2 and debuted with The9

It was the weekend before summer break was over, and James sighed that evening as he packed up his clothes in his suitcase

It was the weekend before summer break was over, and James sighed that evening as he packed up his clothes in his suitcase. His best friend Sangwon was sitting on the bed where his suitcase was and trying to cheer him up. He hadn't seen James being bothered by anything, so it wasn't easy for Sangwon to find the words to say.

Justin had already went home a week ago, and they hadn't seen each other since. It didn't make it any better that neither of them had asked for the other's contact or usernames.

'I can't believe my mom and dad are this heartless,' James declared as he folded his sweater into his suitcase. 'I thought by now they would have changed their minds and allowed me to stay, but no.'

'Well you still didn't tell me what you did for them to go this far.' Sangwon narrowed his eyes suspiciously. 'Did you murder someone?'

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. 'Then you would have been my accomplice.' his smile after the chuckle quickly faded. 'Anyway, at least I'll have Justin's company right? And I'll be able to get him to open up as you said...'

'No.' Sangwon cut him. 'No more Justin talk, just...stay away from Justin while you're there.'

'What?' he asked with surprise. 'You suddenly changed your mind? So I'm also gonna be alone there? Seriously!?'

'I have a pretty good reason.' Sangwon replied. He wasn't going to let Justin be heartbroken by James, he knew it was inevitable if Justin let his feelings grow. 'You don't have his number do you?'

'No geez,' James shook his head. 'So what's the reason you don't want me talking to Justin?'

'Why should I tell you? You're the one who doesn't tell me why your parents are sending you away.'

'Okay loser.'

𓆩♡𓆪

James arrived in front of his sister's apartment building the next day. He didn't want to admit to anyone that he felt lonely and a bit lost being in a new place. All his friends were far away and all the memories he had made now didn't seem to mean a thing. It didn't help that his parents didn't even drop him off but let him take the taxi himself. Sure, he messed up, but a little company wouldn't hurt would it?

He started to drag his luggage into the building, wanting to get to the second floor as soon as possible. He wasn't excited to see his sister, but dragging a suitcase was already getting tiring. Going up the stairs with it wasn't easy either. When he finally reached Apartment 23A, he sighed in relief and knocked on the door.

It didn't take long for his sister, Keran, to open the door. 'Well oh well, if it's not our very own troublemaker.'

'Can you just let me in?' he groaned. 'And nice to see you too.'