Untitled Part 11

**Our two mains may not be in this chapter much, just fair warning.*

Back in the hotel, on the same day Sasori and Deidara had stayed in town for the festival, there had been a commotion and development of sorts with the leaf shinobi.

Sakura had gotten back to the room and immediately disturbed Hinata's catnap by rummaging loudly in all the dressers until she found what she was searching for. "Ah, hah! Found it!" She screamed.

"Sakura, what are you doing?" She rubbed her tired white colored eyes, blearily.

"Oops! Sorry Hinata, this is a huge deal though. Check this out!"

The woman blinked her eyes multiple times to clear her vision enough to see what Sakura was doing.

"This is the most recent bingo book and I swear I saw an Akatsuki member in the ice machine area downstairs just now."

"I doubt it." The Hyuuga woman yawned. "If you'd seen any of them, they'd have attacked on sight. They aren't known for their restraint in combat."

"Something just isn't adding up." Sakura ranted to herself as she flipped like a madwoman through the bingo book, nearly tearing pages in her wake.

Hinata checked the clock and jumped with a start. "Sorry Sakura. I have to run, Lee, Shino, and I are going out for dinner."

"Do you want to come?" She added as an afterthought but Sakura was already shushing her and shaking her head in the negative answer. "Not now, I have work to do."

Hinata got ready and met the two guys at their room. "Ready to go?"

Shino nodded while Lee piped up, "Should we ask Chouji and Kiba to come?" 

She shook her head, pretty black hair falling around her face. "Nah, Chouji told me he is taking Kiba to somewhere none of us can afford, including him, to make it up to him for not getting much leisure time on this mission."

The bug afficionado added smugly, "Maybe he'll play his cards right and get laid instead of screamed at all night." 

Hinata shoved him playfully. "It wasn't that bad was it?"

Lee's eyes widened in shock. "At one point someone was either thrown into or punched the wall and when I say as a user of the eight gates I was scared, that is no understatement."

"Let's leave them to it then." Hinata's face paled a bit.

"Is Sakura coming?" Lee asked, never one to want to leave a friend out. "And what about Naruto and Sasuke?"

Hinata rolled her eyes as she descended the stairs first. "For once Sakura is absorbed in something other than Sasuke-kun's dick but it's something crazy to do with Akatsuki members in the lobby."

"What?!" Shino was actually alarmed. 

"Should we be concerned?" Lee asked genuinely curious.

Hinata shook her head. "Nah, I'm sure she will let us know if she manages to find something from scouring through the bingo book like mad. And Sasuke's eyes are bothering him so he is staying behind and so is Naruto to keep an eye on him."

"Hmm, to act as a buffer between he and Sakura. And they say he's an idiot." Shino teased.

The three laughed as they headed to a local fish and pork restaurant. "I hear there's darts games and a drinking contest here." Lee trilled excitedly.

"Leave the drinking to us, Lee but we'll root you on for darts." Hinata said putting a hand on Shino's arm as the bug user flushed slightly.

"Here's some ice Sasuke."Naruto put some on a cloth Sasuke had spread over his eyes. He hissed but relaxed after the initial chill of the ice dissipated.