Untitled Part 21

Gaara opened the letter that he could tell was from his betrothed with great gusto, pointedly ignoring the rest of his paperwork and correspondence as Temari, his sister and head assistant sighed in irritaiton. "Must you really think with your dick right now little brother?"

Gaara's face flamed as Kankuro who was sitting on the desk thumbing through one of Kakashi's Icha Icha updates cackled. 

"You really have no respect for me as Kazekage do you Temari?"

"Of course I do Kazekage-sama! I am speaking to you as an older sister now though, not as a citizen of Suna. And I say your paperwork should come first."

"Oh lay off, at least he has someone."

"I have someone too! He's just often busy and refuses to come live here still. Using his stupid father as a lame excuse." She huffed in irritation regarding her long term, long distance boyfriend Shikamaru. She was secretly proud of him for not neglecting his familial duties but damn it was it hard only seeing him once or twice a month.

"Both of you quiet down, I'm trying to read Sanbimu's letter." Gaara said sternly.

The two laughed and shoved at him playfully but didn't say another word.

He put the letter down, brow furrowed. 

"So what does your girl want?" Kankuro asked trying to read over his shoulder.

"Sanbimu wants me to come visit as soon as possible." 

"Can't get enough of the Kazekage huh?" Kankuro slapped him in a congratulatory fashion on Gaara's back.

"That's odd, you're already set to visit a week from now." Temari asked in sisterly concern. "Did she say why?"

"She didn't. But I do think I should go. I'll plan to leave tomorrow. You two don't mind finishing up the paperwork for me do you? I have to prepare for the journey after all." He smiled at them sweetly.

"Of course not!" They both said with overblown enthusiasm but once Gaara penned his reply and left the room the two slumped over in misery. "Damn it, I hate paperwork. Know anyone we can pawn this off on?" Kankuro said desperately.

Temari shook her head sadly. "Not a soul, plus it's so detailed and classified we should probably do it ourselves."

"So much for my weekend with my new girlfriend."

"What girlfriend?" Temari scoffed.

"Well, I don't have one yet but once I do, she'll be my new girlfriend." Temari smacked him on the head on that note.

Sasori shoved Deidara against the wall as soon as they were in the room. "I've been waiting for this all day." He tossed his clothes on the floor as Deidara did the same. 

"I never get tired of seeing you naked." Deidara said in between shoving his tongue down Sasori's throat.

"You took the words right out of my mouth. I plan to make our first time very special." Sasori jerked his arm, lighting candles surrounding the bed that illuminated lotus blossoms splayed across the bed. 

"Wow, danna that's really something. When did you have time to do this?" He managed to get out between moans while Sasori was aggressively sucking at his neck.

"I found a way." He said easily. "Now lie down." He pushed Deidara on the bed and pulled his legs up around his head. "Is this okay?" 

"Yeah." 

"Good." Sasori wasted no time in giving Deidara mind blowing oral sex while dipping his fingers in some nearby oil he had purchased just for this purpose. The redhead started with one finger and eased it carefully into Deidara's entrance. He shuddered but didn't cry out.