29: Motel California

Y/n POV

"I've seen worse" Scott says as we get off the bus. We pulled up to some creepy motel. 

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asks. 

"Listen up, the meet's been pushed till tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yells at us as we grab keys to rooms. I was going to stay with Allison and Lydia.

"Lydia?" I ask seeing her staring at the motel in fear. 

"I don't like this place" She says. 

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night" Allison says. 

"A lot can happen in one night" Lydia says. 

-

-

-

"Hey i'm going to go find Stiles" I say setting my bag down on the floor. 

"I'm going to take a shower, Lydia could you go grab some new towels from the front?" Allison asks going to start the shower. 

"Yeah" She says. Lydia and I walk out of the room and go our seperate ways. I walk over to Stiles and Scott's room and knock. 

 "Hey y/n" Stiles opens the door. 

"Hey" I say walking in. 

"Hey Scotty" I say going and laying face up on Stiles bed, 

"Hi" Scott sighs. Stiles lays next to me. 

"All right, so I have four" Stiles says. 

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice" Stiles says. 

"Of course you did" I say. 

"So who's number one? Harris?" Scott asks. 

"But isn't he missing?" I ask.

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead" Stiles says. 

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices" Scott says. 

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head" Stiles says. 

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people" Scott says. 

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, what? I... yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually" Stiles says standing up. I roll my eyes sitting up on the bed. He's going to forever rub that in our faces isn't he. 

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt" I say. 

"I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me" Stiles says. 

"Who were the other three?" Scott asks sitting up. I sat criss cross on the bed. 

"Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next, your boss" Stiles says. 

"My boss?" Scott says. He was offended, he sat up all the way. 

"Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out" Stiles says, he saw the confused look on Scott and I's faces.