21: Fury

Y/N POV

I stood Next to Stiles, Scott, and Mr.Stilinski as we were looking through the yearbook. We just found out that Matt, is the master of the kanima. 

"So this kids the real killer" Mr.Stilinski asks.

"Yeah" Stiles says. I nod. 

"No" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Yes" Stiles says.

"No" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Come on dad everybody knows the police looks for ways to connect the victims in a murder okay, so all you have to do is look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common" Stiles says. 

"Yeah expect for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris' class" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"Okay alright i'm sorry I guess they dropped the charges against him" Stiles says. I know what he was doing, trying to get information from him.

"You know what no they are not dropping the charges but that doesn't prove anything" Mr.Stilinski says. Stiles went to say something but Mr.Stilinski cut him off

"Scott? Y/n? do you believe this?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"It's hard explain how we know this but you have to trust us" Scott says.

"We know it's Matt" I say.

"He took Harris' car too, look even if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders and if that's enough if the victims were in Harris' class that they'd arrest him" Stiles says. 

"Alright fine i'll allow the remote possibility but give me a motive I mean why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and it's coach dead? " Mr.Stilinski says.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks they haven't won in like 6 years" Stiles yells.  

"Trust you?" I hear Mr.Stilinski say, 

"Trust Scott and y/n" Stiles says. 

"Scott and y/n I trust" Mr.Stilinski says. We get into the car and head over to the station, Mr.Stilinski was talking to the front desk women as we stand back. 

"Guys" Mr.Stilinski says. We follow him into his old office and go look at the hospital security cameras. I was starting to get tired it was 2 in the morning. I kept zoning out. 

"Hold on stop did you see that" Scott says snapping me back into reality. 

"That's him that's Matt" I say. 

"All I see is the back of someone's head" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Matt's head yeah I sit behind him in history he's got a very distinct cranium it's weird" Stiles says. 

"Are you crazy" Mr.Stilinski says.

"Alright fine dad then look at his jacket huh how many people do we know wear black leather jackets" Stiles says.

"Issac and Derek" I say. Stiles gives me a look. I look at him confused. 

"Can we scroll forward there has got to be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras" Scott says. We find something. Matt was stopped by Melissa, Scott's mom. We called her and asked if she saw him and remember him. She said she stopped him for tracking mud in the halls. I was zoning out again. My eyes were getting heavy. Soon enough I was asleep. 

"Y/n honey?" Mr.Stilinski says. I rub my eyes and yawn.

"Yeah sorry" I say.

"Do you need to go home? Get some sleep?" He asks.