13: Shape Shifted

Y/n POV

The boys and I haven't really talked all day cause of their early lacrosse practice which I wasn't waking up for. Now we are in my least favorite class. Chemistry. I was just calmly sitting down doing my work when someone taps my shoulder. 

"Come to the principals office with us" Stiles says. 

"What why?" I ask.

"We will fill you in on the way" Stiles says before throwing a paper at the teacher. 

"Who in the hell did that" He says. Stiles and Scott both point at each other. 

"Principals office now" He says. The boys then start to leave. I stand up and trip and break two glasses.

"FUCK I-I SHIT GOD DAMN IT" I yell.

"Get out" He yells. I see Scott give me a thumbs up before walking with the boys.

"What's up?" I ask as we start walking.

"There is another werewolf, his name is Issac" Scott says.

"Issac as in hot guy who's dad just died" I say. Stiles and Scott were both shocked. 

"You think Issac is hot?" He says. I nod. 

"Y/n stop you can't like him he killed his dad" Scott says.

"How do we know that" I ask.

"Because we do are you crazy" Stiles says.

"Says you! You like Lydia who ran around the woods naked for 3 days" I say.

"It was 2 and she didn't kill anyone" Stiles says.

"How do we know that" I say. Stiles then glared at me and turned away from me. I know he isn't actually mad. I smile and laugh. We finally get the principals office were Jackson was being questioned. Stiles, Scott and I all tried to listen to what Jackson was saying. We saw as Mr.Stilinski walks out of the room. Stiles quickly grabs a magazine to cover his face. I hide my laughter. 

"Hi Scott, y/n" He says to us. We wave slightly before he walks off. 

"Boys, lady come on in" A man says. We look over to see Allison's grandpa Gerard. Holy shit. We walk in and sit in the three chairs in front of his desk.

"Scott McCall, academically not the most accomplished but I see you have become quite the star athlete" Gerard says.

"Mr.Stilinski, oh perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars, maybe you should try lacrosse" Gerard says.

"Actually i'm already on-" Stiles starts to say.

"Hold on, I forgot about the young lady in here Ms y/n l/n. Good grades not the best, a tutor intersting" He says smiling at me. I give a slight smile back. Why the fuck does he keep calling me lady? What am I 50??

"Now McCall your the Scott that was dating my granddaughter" He says.

"We were dating but not anymore, not seeing each other at all no dating" Scott stutters. Dumbass.

"Relax Scott it looks like your about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth" Gerard says. 

"Just a hard break up" Scott says. 

"Ah that's too bad you seem like a pretty nice kid to me" Gerard says. Does he know he's a werewolf? 

"Now listen guys, and girl" Gerard nods at me. I tried not to roll my eyes at him

"I may be your principal but I really don't want you guys to think of me as the enemy" He says.

"Is that so" Stiles says. I give him a look.