12: Omega*start of Season 2*

Y/N POV

It's been a week or so since the whole alpha killing thing happened. My wounds healed, my wrist not so much but it's getting better. Stiles has kinda been ignoring me. We don't talk or hang out as much as we used to. The moment we had wasn't that bad. Maybe he just feel awkward?  He's my best friend and I can't lose him. I get a call from Scott.

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

"Lydia's gone missing can you help us find her" Scott says.

"Yeah of course! Where are you guys?" I ask.

"The hospital" Scott says.

"I'll be there soon" I say hanging up. I call Allison.

"Did you hear about Lydia?" I ask.

"Yeah, i'm driving down the hospital, want me to pick you up?" She asks.

"Yep i'll be down in 5" I say. I quickly put a jacket over my hoodie and leggings. I then slip on some tennis shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. I ran out the door to see Allison's car pull up. We quickly get going. We get out of the car and we see Stiles' jeep. We quickly run over to it. 

"What are you doing here, someone's going to see us" Scott asks Allison. I look over at Stiles and give him a light smile. He does the same. 

"I don't care, she's my best friend and we need to find her before they do" Allison says. 

"I can find her before the cops do" Scott says.

"How about my father" Allison says.

"He knows" Stiles asks. We nod. 

"Yeah, I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's" Allison says. 

"Search party" Scott says.

"More like a hunting party" I say. 

"Get in" Scott says. I crawl in first and go sit in the back. Allison kneels closer by them. I decide to look out the window and think of possible places Lydia would go. We soon ended up at Derek's place. 

"She came here, you sure" Stiles asks a little irritated. 

"This is where the sent leads" Scott says.

"Then lets go" I say walking in front of everyone. At this point I kinda had a death wish. They just let me walk up the house. They walked slowly behind me talking. 

"Slow pokes" I say. I see Stiles crouching down on the ground. I start to walk over by them and I see Scott getting held by his ankle by a rope. I hold in a laugh.

"Stiles, next time you see a tripwire. Don't trip it" Scott says. 

"Yeah noted" Stiles says. We all start to walk towards him.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait" Scott says. We all stop.

"Someones coming, hide. GO" Scott says. I rush over to the other side of Scott where Stiles and Allison are. We all start to run and find places to hide. We find a tree. Allison and I stand behind one tree and Stiles stands by himself behind the tree across from us. We stand behind the trees until Allison's dad walks away. We then rush over to Scott. 

"You okay" Allison asks.

"Just another life threatening conversation with your dad" Scott says. Stiles and I were trying to find a way to free him since we don't have anything to cut the rope with. We hear the rope get cut. Oh yeah, wolf claws.

"Thanks but I think I got it" Scott says. 

"Yeah" Stiles says. I smile. Scott then looks over at Derek's. I start to walk over by him.

"Coming?" I ask. We then walk up to the house. Nothing was there. We didn't find anything.

The next morning

"She ate the liver" Scott says as we walk into school. 

"I didn't say she ate I just said it was missing and even if she did eat it so what! It's the most nutritious part of the body" Stiles says.

"You are seriously ill in the mind" I say. 

"Whatever" Stiles says. 

"I'll see you guys later" I say speeding into school. I wanted to find Allison. 

"Hey" I say standing by her locker.

"Hi" She says. 

"We really need to find Lydia" I say.

"I know, I don't want my dad hurting her" She says as we walk together. 

"I'm really worried about her safety and others around her" I say. Allison Agrees. The bell rings. 

"See you later?" I say. She nods. I start walking into class. I sat next to Stiles in chemistry. The teacher hands out our pop quiz. I hear Stiles starting to talk, and of course he got in trouble. 

Later that day

Stiles, Scott and I all hide as Allison's family funeral was going on. We watch as an old man talks to Allison. 

"Who the hell is that" Stiles says. We see the family start to turn their head. We quickly hide again. 

"He's definitely an argent" Scott says. 

"Maybe there just here for the funeral" I say.

"What if they are not the hunting side of the family, there can be non hunting Argents" Stiles says. 

"You always have to think the worst don't you" I say to Stiles, 

"I'm just-" he starts to say before I interrupt him. 

"Allison's aunt just died and they might be here to mourn their loss" I say. 

"The Argents don't grieve" Stiles says. 

"How do you know that" I say. 

"Because I do" he says. He's such a petty child. 

"You don't" I say. 

"I do" he says. 

"Don't" 

"Do"

"Don't"

"D-" Stiles was going to say. 

"Shut up! I know what they are, they are reinforcements" Scott says. I see Scott and Stiles get pulled up. I stand up and see Mr.Stilinski. 

"The three of you unbelievable" He says still holding onto Scott and Stiles. He escorts us away from the funeral. He took us into the back of the police car. I was squished in between Scott and Stiles. Stiles' dad then gets a call for a bloody ambulance. Stiles grabs my hand and sneaks Scott and I out of the back of the car. We had been walking so far it's now dark out. We finally get to where to ambulance is. 

"What the hell is Lydia doing" Stiles says. 

"I don't know" Scott says. 

"What kept you from doing that? Was it Allison?" Stiles asks. Scott is so in love with her it's making me sick. 

"I hope so" Scott says.

"Do you need to get closer?" I ask. Scott sniffs the air.

"No I got it" He says. Scott was about to leave before Stiles stopped him. 

"I just-I need you to find her. Alright? just find her" Stiles says. Stiles really cared about her and she barley knows who he is. I look down. Be happy for him y/n he really likes someone that's not you. 

"I will" Scott says before leaving. 

"Come one let's go" Stiles says grabbing my hand and helping me up. We walked over to his dad. Soon I see Stiles staring at something. I look over to see naked Lydia. I cover my eyes. I did not want to see her naked. I could hear him saying her name over and over again. 

"Well..is anyone going to get me a coat" She says. I open my eyes to turn around. I see Stiles struggling to take his dad's coat off. He then falls to the ground. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Jesus, yep here you go" Mr.Stilinksi says. 

"Your pathetic" I say helping Stiles up.