2: Second Chance At First Line

Y/N POV

I just finished working out before I went to see the boys play Lacrosse. I was walking over to the field when I see someone drop to the ground. I walked closer to the field to see it is Scott.

"Stiles, what's happening?" I ask helping him walk with Scott.

"Werewolf" Is all that Stiles says. We take him into the boys locker room. I put my hand on Scott's back and Stiles was in front of him.

"Hey Scott, are you okay?" I ask as I rub his back a little. This usually helps him clam down. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME" Scott yells. He turns towards me and throws me across the locker room into a set of lockers. Everything was blurry. My head really hurt.

"Y/n?" Stiles shakes me, I start to sit up when I hear growling then I feel Stiles help me up and start to run. 

"What is going on?" I ask as my head started to pound. 

"Scott, he's trying to kill us" He says. I could barley see where I was going. Stiles pushes me behind him and sprays the fire extinguisher at Scott and pushes me around the corner. 

"Stiles" Scott says. 

"What happened" Scott says. He was back to normal. 

"I need to sit down" I say starting to fall. Stiles drops the fire extinguisher and grabs my waist. He helps me to the bench in the locker room. 

"What did I do to her" Scott says worried. Stiles sits down next to me. I put my hand on my head. The pounding was still there but I felt better. 

"You tried to kill us, you threw her across the locker room" Stiles says. 

"It's like I told you before, the anger, it's your pulse rising, it's a trigger" Stiles says.

"Please never get angry again it hurts" I laugh. 

"I am so sorry y/n" Scott says. I sit up and look at him.

"It's fine, but we need to get this under control, I know you don't want to hurt anyone else" I say. 

"Your bleeding" Scott says. I touch the top of my head and see blood on my fingers.

"I'll go fix this up" I say getting to then fall again, the boys stand up on guard as I steady myself. 

"I'm good, just give me a second" I say. I stand up and walk off to find the first aid kit. 

Later that night

My parents were gone. again. so I decided to stay at Stiles' place after what happened today, there is no way I want to be home alone.

"Grab a chair, were facetiming Scott to tell him what we found out" Stiles says. I get up and go into the kitchen to grab a chair. I come back to see him talking to Scott already.

"You already started" I whined and put my chair next to his.

"Your staying with him again?" Scott asks. I nod.

"They are counting on you for Saturday" Stiles says. I nod. 

"Do you see that" I whisper to Stiles and point to the screen. Stiles gets closer to it and nods at me. Stiles started to type out what he was seeing but it kept freezing.

"Come on stupid computer" I say. It finally sent. Then the call hung up.

"Shit" Stiles says. 

Next day at School

Stiles is so curious about everything. He dragged Scott to spy on his dad. Well he's at the school and can't get to close to his dad otherwise he will get caught. So now he is using Scott's super hearing to listen. I wasn't really paying attention until Stiles dragged me away.