22: Battlefield

Y/n POV

Tonight was a big Lacrosse game, obviously i'm going to be there for my friends. I walk over to see Stiles and Scott talking. I go and walk over and sit by Melissa and Mr.Stilinski. 

"Hey y/n" Melissa says.

"Hey" I say.

"What do you want for dinner tonight after the game" Mr.Stilinski asks me.

"It really doesn't matter to me but you know chicken tenders are my favorite" I say.

"Really, still? You have liked those since you were like 5" Melissa says.

"They're good, you are never too old for chicken tenders" I say. 

"Chicken tenders it is" Mr.Stilinski says. I smile.

"Oh no why is my son running onto field" Mr.Stilinski says. Stiles is playing! He's playing! 

"Because he's on the team" Melissa says. 

"He is" Mr.Stilinski says. It's funny because it's such a big deal when Stiles gets to play. 

"My son is on the field" Mr.Stilinski gets up and cheers. 

"Go Stiles!" I yell. Lydia comes and sits next to me.

"Hey" Lydia says.

"Hey" I say. The game then starts. We see Stiles catch the ball and then get tackled by someone.

"Oh my gosh" I say.

"He's probably just warming up" Melissa says.

"Yeah" I say. The next play starts and Stiles goes to get the ball and he gets tackled again. I wince. 

"Oh he's just a little nervous" Lydia says.

"Plenty of time for him to turn it around" I say. Next play happens and he gets hit in the head with the ball. We all don't say anything this time. I rush down and sit next to Scott. 

"Help him" I beg.

"I can't do anything" Scott says. I feel someone sit next to me. I look over and it's Isaac. 

"You came to help" Scott says. 

"I came to win" Isaac smirks. 

"You got a plan yet" Issac asks Scott. I look over to see Gerard.

"No, right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone" Scott says. 

"Well that might be easier if you were actually in the game" Isaac says. 

"You have to make it so coach has not choice but to put you in the game" I say.

"How do we do that, he's got a bench full he can use before he ever puts me in" Scott says. Isaac then tells us his plan. 

"Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?" Scott asks. 

"I can try" Isaac says. 

"Good Luck" I kiss Issac on the cheek before he puts his helmet on. He gives me a small smile. Scott and I watch as Isaac pushes player after player down. 

"Lahey seriously what the hell is your problem" Coach yells. All of the sudden Issac goes down and Jackson was the one to push him down. I quickly run over to him. 

"It's not broken put I can't move it" Isaac says. Scott was kneeling down next to me. Paramedics come over.

"I think Jackson nicked me cause I can feel it spreading" Isaac says as the Paramedics lift him on the gurney. 

"I can go to the hospital with you" I say grabbing Isaac's hand.

"No stay here, it's fine" Isaac says. I nod squeezing his hand. He's a werewolf he will be fine. I look over to see Melissa running over.

"Something is happening isn't it, something more than a lacrosse game" Melissa says. 

"You should go" Scott says.

"Oh i'm not going anywhere, everything I said before forget it all of it okay, if you can do something to help then do it" Melissa says.

"I will" Scott says. Melissa grabs my hand and takes me back by the bleachers. 

"How come you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" Melissa says as we sit down.

"Y/n has a boyfriend?" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"No, no I don't we are friends" I question myself not really knowing what Issac and I are. 

"Friends don't kiss each other" Lydia says. I look down thinking about the moment Stiles and I had after the dance on my porch. It really seemed like we were going to kiss. But I guess that's why were friends, just friends.  

"Uh the game is starting again" I say. We watch as person after person gets tackled then the ball lands right in front of Stiles. He then picks it up and starts running. I stand up.

"Come on Stiles you got this" I cheer. I can hear him screaming as he was running. Coach then starts screaming at him to shoot the ball. He did and made a score. I scream and cheer and jump up and down. The next play happened and Stiles scored again! You don't know how proud I was of him. Stiles was doing a little happy dance, he looks at me and points his stick at me. I cheer and smile at him. The next play starts and Stiles scores again! Lydia and I hug each other and cheer. He scored the winning point! Stiles Stilinski who sucks at Lacrosse won the game for us. I quickly run down the bleachers, people were in my way. I kept pushing and pushing so I could get to the field. All of the sudden all the lights slowly turn off. One after the other. We then hear screaming, everyone starts running and screaming. I push through people to get to the field.

"Stiles! Scott!" I yell hoping to find them. I see Scott and Melissa.

"I am fine but somebody is down on the field, hurt" Melissa says.

"Stiles, please tell me it isn't Stiles" I beg.

"I don't know" She says. I quickly run over as the lights turn on. When I get there it was Jackson. I take a huge sigh, thank god it wasn't Stiles but where the hell is Stiles. 

"Jackson! What the hell is happening to Jackson" Lydia yells. I feel Scott stand next to me. Melissa goes over my Jackson. I feel a hand grip onto mine. I hoped it was Stiles but it was Isaac. I was grateful that he was okay but i don't know, I still felt that fear in my chest. 

"He's not breathing, no pulse" Melissa says. Melissa then lifts up his shirt to see stab wounds and blood. 

"Look" Scott points out the blood on his hands.

"He did it to himself" Issac says. I look over to see Mr.Stilinski.

"Stiles, where's Stiles" He says.

"Where's my son" He says.

"Where's stiles" He kept reapeating.

"Where the hell is my son"

Hey guyssss! Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for the kind things you say about this book! Look forward to the next few weeks! <33