5. Convoy

3rd POV

''PRIME.'' Yell the human government agent for the Autobots, as his dark skinned face is showing on the main Cybertronian computer screen.

''Special Agent Fowler. To what do we ow-'' Ask Optimus, walking closer towards the screen, when Agent Fowler interrupt him.

''What else. Cons.'' Says Agent Fowler angrily. ''I chased them off with some hard ordinance, but not before they blew me out of the sky.''

''Again?'' Huffed Miko with a smirk, as she and the kids are up on one of the high catwalks. Even Robecca is with them at the catwalk.

''They tried to smash and grab for the D.N.G.S.'' Inform Agent Fowler, calming down a bit.

''That what now?'' Ask Arcee confused of the new word.

''Dynamic Nuclear Generation System. Aka D.N.G.S.'' Explain Fowler and press a bottom to show a footage of a metal box, strapped and well secured. ''It is a prototype energy source I am porting to the coast for testing.''

''That is absurd.'' Denied Ratchet with a huff. ''Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology.''

''I am guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction.'' Suggest Fowler, folding his hands in front of him, showing this is really serious. ''If this baby were to melt down, it would irradiate this state and four next door.''

''Uuh...'' Hummed Raf a little nervous and look up at the older kids. ''Did Agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?''

''Judging by the call's coordinates.'' Chirped Robecca and point at the screen with a map over Earth. ''He near the small mountain pass between Montana and Idaho.'' (Totally a guess)

''I am sitting duck here Prime.'' Continue Fowler and point at the camera. ''I need you to spin up the bridge and send the D.N.G.S to its destination before the cons come back for it.''

''NO.'' Exclaim Robecca right away and jump over the railing to fly over to the computer. But before she could defend her outburst, comes Optimus to her aid.

''I am afraid that sending such a volatile device through a ground bridge, is out of the question. If there were to be an accident during its transmission. The radiation, which you speak, could propagate through the ground bridge vortex, and harm all 50 states and beyond.'' Explain Optimus, which Robecca could only nod to in agreement, still floating in mid air between Ratchet and Optimus.

''What is the change in... procent?'' Ask Fowler a bit curious. Robecca did a quick math in her head as her eyes lit up a bit.

''The changes of the radiation from the D.N.G.S propagate through the ground bridge, turning into a mass destruction, is at a 98.6% change. To risky to do it, since the range that Optimus is talking about is true. The explosion will defiantly harm America, along with South America, the east side of Asia and the west side of Europe.'' Explain Robecca with more facts, which easily point out the danger of the idea.

''Y-You got any better ideas?'' Ask Fowler a bit nervous, but taking Robecca's explanations serious. And the plan, is to have the team drive the D.N.G.S to the coast. Optimus would use his truck storage mode to contain the D.N.G.S, with Agent Fowler on the driving seat. Bulkhead and Bumblebee will be front and back guard, while Arcee is inside the truck storage as extra security. Ratchet, Robecca and the kids are back at the base to observe the situation.

''We are locked onto your coordinates, Optimus.'' Inform Ratchet, as the map with three blinking lights are shown in the middle. ''Baring any complications, you should reach the drop-off point by sundown.''