21. Orion Pax 1

Robecca POV

''He lost himself.'' Says Ratchet dreadful to the team.

''That doesn't follow. Optimus knew Megatron.'' Says Arcee, not believing the word of the team medic or me, the keeper of knowledge.

''They were like bff's.'' Add Bulkhead.

''And trusted him over us.'' Says Bumblebee as well. Ratchet and I share a moment, before agreeing to tell them.

''If Optimus did not know his own name, perhaps it is because the title of Prime hasn't yet been granted to him.'' Conclude Ratchet, confusing everyone yet again, especially the humans. ''With the power of the Matrix no longer within him, it would stand to reason that Optimus has reverted to his pre-Prime state. The Historical Archivist, Orion Pax.''

''You mean in his mind?'' Ask June and is the calmest of all the humans about this madness. 

''Are you telling me, Prime thinks he is some kind of librarian and a Decepticon?'' Ask Agent Fowler a little mad of the subject.

''No, Agent Fowler.'' I answer this time and float down to the railing to see eye to eye. ''Back when he was Orion Pax, hasn't the war even started, so there where no Autobots or Decepticons. And I believe his current memories are all the way back before the Council meeting, where Megatron demanded the Matrix for himself. That means, Optimus doesn't know about the war, Optimus doesn't know that Megatron has caused total destruction to our planet and Optimus doesn't know, how far into the darkness his friend has gone to.'' I have to pause for a moment to get my thoughts together. All my knowledge are plaguing my mind to find a cure to help Optimus, but being between mind and the world is causing a processor pain. ''As for now, let's just say Optimus is experiencing Amnesia. The human medical condition where someone doesn't remember certain thing or time in their life... or their entire life.''

''That still won't explain if Optimus is now a Decepticon.'' Point out Agent Fowler, a bit more calm this time.

''Being a Decepticon is a choice, Agent Fowler.'' Answer Ratchet for me. ''One that I have a hard time believing Optimus would make at any point in his life.''

''So if he is riding with the cons...'' Trail of Bulkhead, starting to understand why Optimus left with Megatron.

''Is it because Megatron is working some kind of voodoo.'' Says Arcee, with a venomous tone at the last part.

''Orion Pax may not currently be an Autobot up here, but I must believe he will never stop being one, in here.'' Says Ratchet and stand strong to his believe, with a servo to his chestplate. ''We must locate him to know for certain.''

''Hold up.'' Speak up Agent Fowler again. ''I have a chip lodge in my behind that lets uncle Sam know, when I for donuts. Are you telling me, you can't just track Prime?''

''Optimus signal has not reappeared since he embarked from Earth's core.'' Answer Ratchet as I show them by bringing forth all of the teams signal. Optimus's sadly turned red and 'dead' at the readings. ''We must get to work finding him, if we have any hope of initiating his contingency plan.''

''Contingency plan?'' Repeat Arcee skeptical.

''What contingency plan?'' Ask Bulkhead confused as well.

''Is that even a word?'' Ask Miko from the side line.

''It means 'plan B' or in our case, restoring or reviving if you will.'' I explain to Miko and land beside Jack. ''And you have it.''

''The keycard.'' Says Jack in realization and bring it out from his pocket. ''So, what does it do?''

''It grants access to Vector Sigma.'' Answer Ratchet very serious. ''The repository of the Wisdom of The Primes.''