10. Shadowzone

3rd POV

Things have been quite for the Autobots. The Cybonic Plague is behind us, along with the small episode with Megatron inside Bumblebee's mind, which results in the rise of the Decepticon leader. Three days has passed since that day, and the Decepticon hasn't done anything, yet. Robecca experienced a ton of stress in her body, for doing that massive glitching, in order to escape the Decepticon warship. She had to do a small glitching cycle in her protective cylinder, to contain her powers before it become unstable. Right now, is the humans here and Miko is lending some more art paper to Robecca, so she can draw some more. Robecca finds it interesting to paint. It is quite peaceful for a moment, until the main computer detect something. Ratchet takes a closer look at the signal, to then call out to Optimus.

''I had hoped that my growing expertise on the subject would remain purely academic. But, though faint, this is clearly a Dark Energon signature and it is moving fast.'' Conclude Ratchet of the signal, speeding through the map by a canyon.

''Megatron.'' Mumble Optimus at the possible enemy.

''Where did he find more of the bad stuff?'' Ask Arcee and walk towards the computer with Bulkhead.

''And what is he gonna do with it? Recruit a new army of the undead?'' Ask Bulkhead, getting the attention of his charge.

''We cannot rule out the possibility. Especially since Megatron seems to be heading to a familiar site.'' Says Optimus and look back to his team. ''Megatron has barely emerged from stasis and it seems he is already making up for lost time. Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, prepare to roll out.''

''Me?'' Ask Ratchet surprised he has to come with.

''If we are dealing with Dark Energon, I may well require your expertise.'' Answer Optimus calmly and then look down at Arcee.

''Bridge operator, got it.'' Says Arcee right away and walk over to the Ground Bridge control panel to insert the coordinate.

''Go get them, Bulkhead. Bring the hurt.'' Call out Miko, while drawing on her paper. Both Jack and Raf noticed the slight change in Miko, which is really unusual.

''That is not like Miko to not want to go.'' Mumble Jack, looking at Raf besides him on the couch.

''She is definitely up to something.'' Agreed Raf to that. Robecca look up from her own drawing. Arcee activates the Ground Bridge and the Autobots transformed and drove through it, but what they didn't know, is that a mischievous girl throw away her drawing and make a dash for the Bridge.

''Making a break.'' Says Jack as he, Raf and Robecca run after Miko. The Japanese girl make a dash for the Ground Bridge, nearly making it, before Jack grab her left arm. ''It is not safe.''

''I am not gonna miss my first zombiecon throw down.'' Growl Miko and rip her arm free, to then get through the Bridge. Jack, Raf and Robecca went after her, leaving the base. The kids follow the Autobots to a small canyon and Miko ran straight to small hill of rocks, to get a better view of the upcoming battle.

''That is not Megatron.'' Says Bulkhead confused, as the Autobots see Starscream before a something glowing purple.

''Let's see some fight of the living dead, already.'' Says Miko excited to see the rise of a living dead Cybertronian.

''Miko, what where you thinking?'' Ask Jack and kneel down to stay covered.

''She wasn't.'' Says Raf and do the same thing.

''Miko, you are putting yourself and us in danger with these bash moves.'' Scold Robecca, on Miko's other side.

''Hey, I totally missed out last time. This could be my only chance to take some snaps.'' Says Miko sassy and reach out to her phone in her pocket. Only to find it empty. ''My cellphone. I must have dropped it back at base.''