6. Deus Ex Machina

Robecca POV

I smile as I was helping Ratchet with the scanner over the planet. It appear it has picked something up, but it is weak, so I am helping boosting the system to better identify it.

''It is weak, but defiantly Cybertronian.'' Conclude Ratchet of the signal, while I get the coordinates and put it on the map. 

''I wonder what it could be.'' I wonder out loud and then hear the main gate to the base open. Then the sound of loud car engine echo through the tunnel and Bulkhead drives in.

''Wait, what is that word again?'' Ask Bulkhead to probably Miko, which gets my attention.

''Uh, college.'' Answer Miko and exit Bulkhead, letting him transform. ''Ugh, you sound just like my parents.''

''Aren't they Japanese?'' Ask Bulkhead, clearly remember Miko explaining she is an exchange student from another country on this planet. Thanks to that info, have I been studying the different countries and their languages.

''They may speak a different language, but you say the same things.'' Point out Miko and walk over towards the main staircase.

''Because we want the best for you and that means making sure you go to school, not jail.'' Defend Bulkhead and follow his charge.

''Uh-oh. What did you do?'' Ask Jack, standing near the human computers. Bulkhead ignore Jack and kneel down to Miko.

''Look Miko, before I became a warrior, I was a laborer construction. I can build stuff and I can break stuff, and that is it.'' Explain Bulkhead of his previous job, before the war took that away. Miko look at him before smiling a little.

''I love breaking stuff. I want to be just like you Bulk.'' Says Miko excited, with fist punched to her palm.

''Why would you want to be like me, when you can be a medic like Ratchet.'' Suggest Bulkhead and look up to the medic, and then look at me. ''Or an archive, researcher like Robecca.''

''I really don't think a human can be the same thing as me, Bulkhead.'' I pointed out and reattack my left cable back to my cheek.

''I am detecting a fresh energon pulse from the nation called Greece.'' Inform Ratchet and finally gets the correct reading for the signal. ''An ancient city. Quite historic I believe... Didn't you mention something about this, Robecca?''

''I did.'' I immediately chirped and look into my memory files. ''That country has so many things that have happen to the land, but one that I find admirable, is the history about this giant sports event called the Olympics. A tradition the humans kept and evolved to this day.''

''Ancient Greece huh.'' Hummed Bulkhead of the country and then smirked. ''Oooh field trip.''

''I can tag along?'' Ask Miko after hearing Bulkhead's words.

''That is right. Beside, I don't think Ratchet mind.'' Says Bulkhead, who didn't get answer at all.

''Can I tag along?'' I ask with a raised hand. That made Ratchet flinch and glare at me.

''No way. You know Optimus ordered you to stay here, where you are safe.'' Remind Ratchet, which really ruin my mood. I sighed big time and lean on to the railing.

''Why learn about the Earth, when I can't get out to see it.'' I whine and make my LED lit eyes become slightly bigger, to do what Earthlings calls 'the puppy dog eyes'.

''No one ever told you to learn anything about this planet.'' Point out Ratchet a bit more calm and with a really good point.

''I can't help it. I am programmed to learn and store information.'' I defend and look down.