Episode 1

He changed. Yeah, he did change. He wasn't a psychopath anymore. He was worse than a psycho. He forced himself on her almost every night. He became possessive. He was not the Taehyung she fell in love with. After their marriage, he promised her that he would take care of her. And he did. Well, not for long. Irene started behaving very harsh towards her. She stopped talking to her like they used to. She doesn't talk to her except if she's got an order by Taehyung.

•Y/n's POV•

Once he was out of our house, correction. 'His house', after warning Irene to keep a watch over me and not let me step out of the house. But yet I did, after knocking Irene out. I didn't care about Irene, nor did I care about Taehyung's reaction when he finds out I escaped. I wanted to fight for my freedom. I had to be selfish.

My throat was dry and my legs became numb, but that didn't stop me from running any further. He would be here. Anytime. Any minute. He would make me stop by grabbing my arms. He would slap me hard for running away from him. He would drag me to hell once again. Tears rolled down as I imagined him in the worst state. No matter how hard I try to erase the negative thoughts, it just comes back.

The forest was dark as it was already past midnight. I was scared of the dark, but he made me love darkness. I could hear the sound of an owl, not so far from me. And then the swaying of the bushes. I could barely see anything, just a faint light of moonlight was visible. I was hyperventilating. My chest started to hurt as I was running out of breath-- my knees felt weak, as if I would fall anytime soon. But I wasn't planning on giving up. There was a tunnel not very far from me. Maybe I could rest there for sometime. With the little energy that was left in my body, I ran towards the tunnel and in no time I was inside it.

The tunnel was as dark as the night sky without the moon and stars. I collapsed on the hard ground, being too exhausted-- resting my back and head on the wall behind me. I closed my eyes. I badly was in need of water. But there was no way I could find water in this deserted forest.

Was it a bad idea to run away at this time?

But I maybe couldn't get another chance to escape

The tiredness slowly and slowly ate me, causing me to fall asleep.

- - - -
You smiled, while he kept kissing your forehead. Not ready to let you go. You surpassed a small giggle, trying to stop him

"Stop it Taehyung ah"

He hummed in response but still kept doing the same thing.

"You know I love you, right?"

I nodded, making an eye contact with him. He grabbed your waist and snuggled into your clevage while you caressed his hair.

"What if I turn into my past self again, would you stop loving me, Y/n ah?"

He spoke, you could feel your skin getting wet. Was he crying?

You pulled him out of the hug and slowly wiped his tears--

"Hey, don't say that Tae. You won't be like before again, you've changed Taehyung ah. And I'm proud of it. Don't you ever think I would stop loving you"