Episode 12

I couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking of what Irene had told me last night. He wanted me to die? He wanted to see me suffer? I want to make him pay for whatever he has done. I want to make him regret every single thing he has done, but how? I still was not very sure about one thing. Did he really kill the girls? Or did he trap them all? If he killed them, where did he bury them? Outside in the forest? Or maybe inside the house somewhere itself? Did Taehyung really left the Dollhouse business or is it still going on?

Irene told me that Taehyung shouldn't know about what she has told me because it won't be good for her neither for me. She told me to stay normal infront of him because we don't want him to suspect us. I needed to find answers to my questions. And I was determined in finding them all. I just needed time but with the help of Irene I could manage as she has been in this house more than me. I wanted to put Taehyung behind the bars and take Irene out of here because I'm sure she had went through a lot as well. I want to tell her that whatever had happened to those innocent girls, it was not her fault. It was never her fault.

But after what Irene had told me, one thing was clear as crystals. That we were not safe here. We needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

I stood up from the bed and made my way downstairs to find Irene. I needed to speak with her. I crossed my fingers, hoping I would not find Taehyung on my way. I saw Irene in the corridor, sweeping the floor. Once she saw me, she smiled a little while I did the same. I was about to speak but I saw her gaze fixed behind me, the fear was visible in her eyes and I understood who stood behind me. With a deep breath, I turned around. My fingers curled in a fist as I made eye contact with him.

Taehyung looked at Irene and she immediately got the answer. That he wanted to be left alone. She rushed out of our sight and my heart rate increased as I saw him taking steps closer to me. I wanted to take steps back but it was as if my legs were stuck on the floor. I was scared of him, and especially after all the things I heard from Irene. His eyes never left mine and my legs trembled with each step he took and I looked down, not able to endure his intermidate gaze.

He stopped when our bodies were only inches apart and I felt him place his index finger under my chin, making me look at him. His eyes locked with mine, and then his gaze went down on my lips and then on my neck, staring at the marks he created. A smile crept on his lips as he muttered "Beautiful."

He tried to lean closer but stopped when I stepped back. I heard him chuckle as he stared at me with amused eyes. "I-I need to talk with Irene. So if you excuse-" I quickly turned around and made my way towards her bedroom, but before I could walk further, I felt him snake his arms around my waist and turned me around. He leaned closer and sensually whispered near my ear which sent chills down my spine. "Always remember, you'll never get away from me honey, never." With that, he placed a soft kiss on my earlob making me shudder under him. He straightened his posture, satisfied with the fear evident on my face before turning around to walk away from me.

My breaths hitched as I recalled what he said. But there was clearly no way I was going to stay with him. I was determined to get out of this place with Irene. Shrugging off my thoughts, I made my way towards her bedroom. I knocked on the door and she opened it almost immediately. She let me inside and closed the door. "I wanted to ask you something." She nodded and sat on the bed, me after her.

"If Taehyung killed those girls, where did he bury them? Do you perhaps know?" My voice low and desperate at the same time as I asked her the question and for some time she seemed to be in her deep thoughts.
"I dont think he would bury them in the forest because it would be a lot more riskier. It would be easy to find the dead bodies because of the foul adour of those corpses. But I've always found Taehyung suspicious whenever he tells me not to go near a specific room. He never allows me to clean that room and is always locked. I don't think it would make sense though." She pressed her lips together while looking at me.

"I don't think there is any harm in trying. Maybe we should look at that room? Who knows what would we find there?" She nodded at my statement but suddenly her brows crashed together as she frowned. "The room is locked though. How are we supposed to enter?" She asked and I took a deep breath, thinking.

"The house is kind of old and so are the furnitures as well. Maybe it would be easier to break open the door? Or else we can try opening it with a knife or any other sharp and pointed objects." She nodded, agreeing to my statement. "But Taehyung shouldn't get even the slightest hint of this, promise?" She held out her pinky finger forward while fear was evident in her face. I let out a small chuckle and held out my pinky finger as well, entangling it with hers. "I promise." I spoke, smiling while she did the same.

I sat on the chair, shifting uncomfortably as I felt his gaze on me. He was staring at me from quiet a long time as we waited for Irene to come. And in a minute she arrived and bowed at Taehyung and sat on the chair opposite to me. I grabbed the spoon and began eating my breakfast. I could see from the corner of my eyes, he was staring at me but I tried my best to ignore his stare.

We had to explore the house and especially that room but it was not possible in the presence of Taehyung. I got startled when his phone rang and he immediately picked it up, glancing at me. "Right now?.........Okay." He cut the call and got up from the chair. "I have to go somewhere. I'll be back at night. Keep an eye on her Irene, and be very careful or else you know the consequences." I could feel him glare at her though I didn't look at him. "Y-Yes Taehyung." My grip on the spoon tightened when I felt him leaning closer to me. He grabbed my head gently and placed a kiss on my forehead which made my palms sweat and my breath hitched.

"Don't you dare try to be smart honey. I'll be back soon, take care love." He whispered near my ear before leaving a quick peck on my lips. He took one last glance at me and smiled, and  was soon out of our sight. We shared a glance with each other and when we were completely sure that he was gone away from here, we stood up from our chairs almost immediately.

"We don't know when will we get this opportunity again. It's better to start now." Irene spoke and I nodded and she led me to the locked room. The door looked familiar, as if I had been there before.

Wasn't this the room where I hid?  And felt something crawl on my leg?

A frown formed on my face but I didn't find it necessary to tell Irene about this. Maybe this wasn't the room I was thinking about, or could it be?

I came back out of my thoughts when Irene tried to pull the door but it wouldn't budge. "We need something sharp. I'll be back." With that she left me standing infront of the door.

I still didn't understand one thing. What was the thing which crawled on my leg that day? Could it be a cockroach? A lizard?

I shrugged off the thoughts. Irene told me this room was locked almost half of the time so it was natural for insects to come in the room.

I looked at Irene who came with a knife and few clips with her. I gave her way to go towards the door. She inserted the tip of the knife in the keyhole and twisted it for a few times but the door wouldn't budge. I heard her curse under her breath before trying with the clip.

And after a few twists, we heard a click of the door. Irene looked at me with wide eyes and I did the same. I took a deep breath and spoke.
"It's opened." She nodded and stepped back from the door.

I stepped forward and held the door knob. We were not sure what was inside this room but I didn't feel right. My hands trembled and I pushed the door, opening it completely. The door created a loud creaking sound and we were glad that Taehyung wasn't here or else he would have heard that we were in this room. That's how loud the creaking sound was.

The room was dark, we couldn't make out a thing. I was thankful that I carried a torch with me and with a deep breath, I turned on the torch. I took a step inside the room but almost tripped on something. I focused the torch light on the thing in which I tripped but let out a loud scream when I saw a hand lying on the floor.

I looked at Irene and she pressed her palm on her mouth, looking at the hand in pure horror.

"B-Bella"

To be continued