Episode 5

The car was filled with silence. Just a furious Taehyung driving and my sobs were heard. He didn't let me talk to my mother. What kind of a monster was he? I looked over to Taehyung, biting my lips to cut off the urge to yell and scream at him. Soon, he stopped the car indicating that we were home. Wasn't a home for me. He came out of the car, and grabbed my arm in a very harsh way, dragging me inside.

I took a deep breath. "Enough Taehyung" I yelled, yanked my hand away from his grip, looked right in his eye. "You fucking have no right to control me. I have a life too. Your family has already taken me away from my parents and when I finally saw mother after decades, you've got the audacity to take me away from her as well?! Just how heartless can you be Taehyung?" I asked in a whisper as warm tears started to roll down my cheeks. He blankly stared at me. I shook my head, chuckling at myself. "There's no way you would understand me. The pain you've caused me, you won't know" My voice cracked as I spoke. I hated being weak infront of him. No matter how hard I try to control, emotions just come out. "I'm a human too, Taehyung-ah" I sobbed, making my way towards my room. He held my hand to prevent me from walking any further. He uttered no word and so did I. I pulled my hand from his grip, not looking back. I need time for myself.

Once I was in my room, I wept not because of Taehyung but because of mother. The way she looked at me. "I miss you mama, when will I see you again?"

I opened my eyes and looked around. Was I sleeping? Till when? I looked towards the clock. 8:15 pm. Already night. My stomach started growling and so I washed my face and decided to go in the kitchen to fetch something for myself. Once I was downstairs, I was about to make my way to the kitchen when I heard someone talking. And I swear it was a female's voice. I couldn't hear the speech clearly but I was sure it came from the living room. I peeped in the living room, and saw Irene, Taehyung. And who was the girl beside Taehyung, clinging onto him?

"Oh Y/n you're awake, I tried waking you up before but you seemed as if you were too tired so I let you sleep. Come, sit with us" Irene smiled, patted the space beside her. I nodded as I came towards her, and sat next to her. My eyes didn't leave the hand which rested onto his thigh. I looked at Irene with confusion and it seemed as if she understood what was I trying to ask. "S-She is Iseul, Taehyung's cousin" I nodded and looked at her. "Nice to meet you" I smiled a little and she replied back with a fake smile.

Half an hour passed by and no one seemed to have dinner. Taehyung and Irene both seemed to be engrossed in a topic which was certainly not concerning me so I didn't pay attention to it. What caught me off guard was Iseul and the way she roamed her hands on Taehyung's thigh and the way he didn't mind. Now a cousin won't do such filthy stuffs, would she? I curled my hands into a fist to stop myself and just then Irene stood up. "Let's go eat dinner, I suppose every one's hungry" She took my hand and lead me into the dining area. This was very unusual of her. She never did that before.

I was about to sit on my usual place when a voice stopped me. "I'll be sitting there today" I looked from where the voice came. "Sure" I replied looking at Taehyung and Iseul holding hands. I shrugged off the thoughts and walked towards the opposite side of the table and sat beside Irene, and opposite of Taehyung. I saw her sit on the chair beside Taehyung. I didn't actually mind her sitting beside him but the way she acted when she's with Taehyung was something I was bothered about. Does she perhaps like him? Not as a brother, but as something else?

The table was quiet, nothing but Iseul's small giggles could be heard. I quietly and quickly ate my dinner and just when I was about to get up, Irene stopped me. "Y/n could you stay a little longer here? I need to have a talk with you" I nodded, sitting on my chair again and staring at the people infront of me. "If you're done, we'll head to our room now" Iseul spoke, standing from her chair, Taehyung following after her. I watched them go hand in hand. Our room? What does she mean by that? Is she sleeping in Taehyung's room? My thoughts were interrupted when Irene asked me.

"Let's go?" "Yeah" We came in the living room and sat on the couch opposite to eachother. "Is it fine with you if Iseul stays with us for a few days, Y/n?" She asked, worried. I nodded. "It's fine with me. I just don't like the way she's dealing with Taehyung. As if they're in a relationship. I'm not comfortable with that" I spoke, while Irene sighed. "She's been like this since she was a child. She likes Taehyung from a very long time." "Even after knowing he's married?" I asked and I could see the change in her expression. As if she's hiding something. "Y-Yes" I nodded, not wanting to ask her more questions and make her uncomfortable. "I'll be in my room now" I stood up from the couch and was about to leave the living room when Irene stopped me. "W-Wait" I looked back to see her fidgeting with her fingers. "Why?" I asked her. Everyone was acting weird today.

"Won't you stay a little longer here?" She asked, stuttering. She has never asked me this before, why now? "Do you want to tell me something more?" I asked, getting annoyed by her now. "N-No" I sighed, "If yes then I'll be upstairs, feel free to come in my room" With that I hurried back towards the staircase. I climbed a few stairs but then I heard noises coming from Taehyung's bedroom. His room was quiet near to the staircase so I could hear it. I walked a little closer towards the door.

"W-Why are they-" My voice cracked as I spoke when someone grabbed my hands and pulled me upstairs. It was Irene who brought me back to my room. I stared at her shocked with what I witnessed. "Y/n I know w-what you're going through right now. Trust me, it will be alright-" "What the hell are they doing? Why?" I pressed my hand on my mouth to prevent myself from crying loudly. I fell on my knees as Irene kelt infront of me, rubbing my back to calm me down. "I-I don't get it. What's happening Irene?" I asked, sobbing continuosly. "I-I'll tell you when it's the right time Y/n, please stay strong-" I screamed cutting off her sentence.

"How am I supposed to stay strong when my husband is out there having sex with his fucking cousin, Irene?!"

-----

To be continued