Episode 15

Tears formed in your eyes as your eyes met his. He held no emotions. He just stared at you blankly. He heaved an audible sigh before opening his mouth to speak. "You disappoint me honey." He sounded displeased as he took steps towards you. "S-Stay away f-from m-me p-please-" You choked on your words as you crawled backwards causing him to take few more steps towards you.

"P-Please." You sobbed when your back hit the table, making you trapped between him and the table behind. He knelt down infront of you and wiped your tears with a soft smile playing on his perfectly shaped lips while you stared at him in horror. "So will dolly try to go away from me now?" He asked in a low voice as his eyes never left yours. You trembled furiously infront of him which caused him to chuckle.

"You did visit that room, huh?" After a while of silence, he asked suddenly and your eyes widened. It didn't take you a second to realise what room was he talking about. What would you say? Lie to him and get caught? Or be a good girl and accept what you have done?

"Hm?" He placed his index finger under your chin and made you look at him. "No lying sweetheart because you will be caught and you clearly know the consequences, I suppose." Each word he spoke made you feel as if you were shrinking under him. A vicious smirk formed on his lips looking at your state.

Why was he doing this? What was he gaining out of people's sufferings? Not able to keep these questions to yourself, you asked him with the little amount of courage you had.

"Why are you d-doing this T-Taehyung? They were i-innocent." Your voice shook as you spoke while he gave you an amused smile whereas his slender fingers played with the strands of your hair which made you shudder even more. After a long silence, he spoke. His voice low which sent chills down your spine. "Indeed they were, and that's the reason why I loved them. My dolls. They were precious which made me wanna keep them with me forever, and I did it. Now they are in a better place." He completed his sentence with a chuckle and hot tears made its way down your cheeks, listening to him.

You could hear no more about the shits he said. How could he? He didn't even had the slightest guilt in his eyes. "Better place? You call that stupid box a better place, Taehyung? You killed them! You fucking killed them for your obnoxious purpose! I didn't know you could go so far." Tears never stopped flowing from your already reddened eyes as you stared at him. So many emotions in your eyes and he was blind to them all.

He gave you an amused smirk and leaned a little closer to your face, you tried backing away but the table behind was not letting you. "This monster can go as far as possible....to see you suffer." His voice so deep that you could feel yourself drowning in it. You felt yourself becoming pale and he smirked, looking at you.

"W-Why? What did I ever do to you Taehyung? Why are you doing this to me? Can't you see I've already had enough of this? You've already made me suffer so much, now please just stop it!" You let out, your lips quivering and your vision blurry because of the tears which were yet to come out of your eyes. You were hurt to the core. The man you once loved, never actually loved you back. He pulled an act, only to see you suffer. He was making you suffer for something you never did. It was neither your fault nor your mother's.

"I will stitch that noisy mouth of yours with neat, tidy stitches if you speak another word." He growled which rose goosebumps on your body. Slowly, he leaned towards your ear which made you hold your breath and clench on your dress tightly. "And I will give you glass balls for eyes. What colour would you like, honey? Drained of blood, your transparent skin will probably become smooth and white like ceramic. You will be the most lovelier and the prettiest dolls, trust me."

He bit your earlobe while his hot breath hitting the side of your face. You clearly had no idea what to say or react anymore. Your hands shivered terribly and your breaths were getting heavier after every minute. Fear enveloped you and sweat formed on your forehead while you sobbed uncontrollably.