Episode 16

Scream escaped your mouth when he opened the cupboard door suddenly. You started crying like a little toddler while hiding your face in your palms as if that would help the man to disappear. Your knees turned weak when Taehyung pulled you out of the cupboard by your arm, making your petite figure to collide with his built chest. "P-Please don't h-hurt me." You begged because that was the only option.
You pleaded despite of knowing that he wouldn't pay any heed to your beggings but you never lost hope. Your breath was stuck inside your throat when he harshly grabbed your chin and made you face him.

"Are you afraid of me?" That question was somewhat confusing and you didn't want to trigger him even more. He was already in his worst form and answering him something could lead your life into hell. "I will not repeat." His teeth were gritted and you could feel his eyes piercing your soul. Having difficulty forming words, all you could do was nod your head and your heart skipped a beat in horror when your eyes met his gaze, fear gripped your heart.

His eyes were chillingly mysterious, exuding a sense of danger that made you tremble but you were paralysed when he pointed a knife on your stomach slowly, staring deep into your soul. "No, you're not scared, but now you will be." His voice so deep that you could actually feel the floor beneath you shivering while he held a blank expression on his face, making it impossible for you to predict what would he do next.

"Killing you so soon won't be of any help now, would it? I would rather make you experience the most sweetest death, honey." He chuckled, tilting his head, fear was evident on your face which eventually made his grin to widen. He traced the knife from your stomach, to your collarbone. He pierced the knife a little inside your collarbone, making you wince in pain. Blood started to flow from the slight cut and he wiped it with his thumb. He then traced the knife to your cheek, drawing tiny circles while you closed your eyes, afraid. The way the knife traced your pale skin, it sent shivers down your spine.

"Afraid, are we?" He chuckled and pulled you close to his chest, snaking one arm around your waist while the other still held the knife, now pointed towards your hip. "Mind having a dance with me, my love?" He asked ever so gently, and you were afraid to deny him. You slowly shook your head while hot tears welled up in your eyes. He slowly started moving his feet and you followed his moves. The dance was without any music, just your sorrows and pain sung. You let out soft sobs when he pulled you even closer while he looked as if he was enjoying all of this.

He slowly twirled you around and then again made you land on his chest, you slightly gasped when you felt the poke on your hip and you clenched your palms on his shoulder, pleading with your eyes to make this stop but he only stared at you with a sad smile plastered on his face. "You invited death yourself, love. Do you think I love hurting you?" He asked, the knife pierced a little more into your skin while his feets didn't stop from moving. He hummed on the melody and started moving along with the tune. Your knees went weak when the knife pierced more into your skin and that made it harder for you to breathe.

You couldn't move your feet anymore but the way his hold got tighter on you, as if warning you not to stop moving. You danced along with the pain worsening more, while your head rested on his shoulders and tears never stopped flowing from your eyes, getting soaked in his shirt. You were exhausted, it felt as if you would faint any minute. You could feel the warmth of the liquid on your hip which crawled down your leg which made you shiver. Blood.

You let out a scream when he twisted the knife before pulling it out from your flesh. More warm blood oozed out from your wound, making your knees weak, while he looked at the knife covered with your blood as if it was the most precious thing for him. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked with a chuckle as he teared his gaze from the knife, back to your trembling figure.

You felt dizzy due to the blood loss and felt as if you would loose consciousness any time, while he stared at you, eyeing every single action of yours.

"Blood. It always excites me so much." His grin wide as he stared at the knife in his hand, covered with your blood. You felt everything around you blurry, only the person infront of you stood there,  all clear and full of power. Your eyelids were heavy but you dared not close your eyes. You already imagined yourself closing your eyes for a second and felt the sharp knife sink into your skin, making goosebumps rise on your whole body. You were afraid of him, afraid of what he would do next.

Your heart pumped aggressively inside your chest when you felt his hand trail down from your waist towards the wound on your hip. You winced when he added pressure on your wound making the blood flow more. His grin never left his face as he stared at your painful state.

Suddenly, he lifted his hand to caress your cheek and you felt uncomfortable to his touches. His touches which once used to be so warm were now cold and you hated that. "I don't like hurting you, my love. But don't you think what you're doing hurts me too?" His voice surprisingly soft and gentle but you knew this was just his act to make you feel guilty.

Why was he supposed to be hurt when he was the one causing miseries to you?

He leaned his face closer to yours and you closed your eyes tight, while warm tears fell from your closed eyes. Just when he was about to attach his lips with yours, you heard him growl suddenly and he let go of you. You immediately opened your eyes and saw him stumbling back and forth while holding the back of his head with both palms.

You widened your eyes when you saw the pained expression he held. You stumbled back and your bare feet came in contact with the pool of your blood while he fell on the ground.
You were confused about what was happening to him until your eyes widened, seeing the person infront of you with a small metal pole, panting heavily.

To be continued
______

To be continued______