Episode 4

You finally came out of the bathroom, wearing the same T-shirt which he tore because you didn't have your clothes in his room. You held onto the T-shirt as if your life was depended on it while you made your way upstairs to your bedroom. You didn't wanted to see his face, atleast not for now and so you decided to skip your breakfast.

You sat on the bed, staring nowhere. Your expression was blank and so was your mind. You were numb to the pain he caused you. "Would he ever stop torturing me?"  You asked yourself, looking towards the closed door "Won't he change for good?"  How badly you wanted to make him alright. But how? How would I save him from his demonic self? Leaving him wasn't an option because he would find you anyways, let it be dead or alive.
You changed into another t-shirt and walked towards the old window which was closed since many days. You needed fresh air to enter the room, atleast that could refresh you, your mind.

You closed your eyes as soon as the cold morning breeze kissed your skin. Taking a deep breath in, you let out a soft smile staring at the sky. You saw two birds sitting on the branch of the tree opposite to you. They looked so happy. So filled with love. When would Taehyung and I be like them? 
You watched the two birds but they suddenly flew away when the door opened with a loud bang. You looked behind your back to see a furious Taehyung fuming with anger. You sighed, now facing him. "Why aren't you coming to dine? I fucking don't like to wait" He growled, taking a step forward while you stayed still, grounded. "I don't want to have breakfast" You gave him a blank look, just like your reply.

"Fine then, stay hungry" He spoke and stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door with a loud thud. You stared at the closed door for quiet a long time. The way he didn't care. You chuckled at yourself for loving him so deep that you completely lost the self respect you once had.

•Time skip•

It was past 9 pm and yet you stayed in your bedroom, lying on the bed for 3 hours straight. You felt weak due to not eating enough. You were hungry, truth spoken but you also didn't want to see his face. After what he had done to you, you thought it was better to starve rather than see his face and boil your anger even more. Letting out your anger on him would not help you because he would become 10 times more angrier than you and you would never knew for what reason. When you're the one suffering, what gives him the right to stay mad at you?

You heaved a sigh for the hundredth time today, and turned your back towards the door closing your eyes. Just then the door opened slowly but you kept your eyes closed, pretending to be fast asleep. You heard a noise as if someone kept a plate on the bedside table. "I know you're hungry, don't need to act tough. Be ready tomorrow morning 9:00 am sharp" He spoke and then you heard the door close, indicating he went away. You slowly sat up, looking on the bedside table to see few apples cut on the plate. You smiled, taking the plate on your lap. Atleast he thought about me.

•Y/n's POV•

Why did he want me to be ready tomorrow morning? Am I going somewhere? Are we going somewhere? You shrugged off the thoughts knowing there was no way he would take you somewhere. You took a small piece of apple and put it inside your mouth, chewing on it softly.

After you were done, you lay down on the bed again, wanting to fall asleep and after trying for a while, you fell into a dreamless sleep.

....

You combed your hair, and looked at the old fashioned clock hanging on the wall. 8:41 am.
You were done, and decided to go downstairs.
You straight up went to the living room and saw him sitting on the couch, staring at the wall opposite him. When he noticed your footsteps, he looked at you and smiled. "Good morning honey" He wished, then looked at the wrist watch he wore. "Morning" You replied, standing   few steps away from him. "Earlier than expected huh" He chuckled, getting up from the couch and walked towards me. "Shall we leave?" You looked at him with the most weirdest look you could give. Well that was unintentionally though. Seeing him act like a gentleman was what caught you off guard. Nevertheless, you nodded and he walked towards the door, you following after him.