Episode 3

Rubbing your eyes gently, you sat on the bed thinking about last night. Just then the door opened. "Y/n, come down for break- oh you just got up" You slowly looked towards the door to find Irene standing with a small smile but it soon faded away when she saw your miserable state. Puffed up eyes and cheeks, dried tears and messy hair as you had just woke up.
"Are you okay?" She asked concerned, while I nodded my head. "I'm fine, I'll freshen up and come down" Your voice came out as a whisper. "He's waiting for you at the table" She spoke and went out of the room, slowly closing the door after her.

You sighed, getting up from the bed and making your way towards the bathroom.

°•Time skip•°

You came out , wearing a black sweat pant and a white oversized T-shirt. You grabbed the door knob and twisted it, you got out of the room and made your way towards the dining area.

You saw him sitting on his chair while you made your way towards the chair beside him. You could feel his gaze on you but you looked down as you sat on the chair. You slowly looked up to see Irene but she was no where to be found. Your face immediately turned into a confused one and Taehyung noticed it so he said, "Irene had to go out for some reason, she'll come back after a few weeks" It was as if your breathings stopped. That meant you'll be alone with him for few weeks. Taehyung softly chuckled as if he read your mind. He patted your head and started having his breakfast while you did the same thing.

°•Time skip•°

You got up from the chair after finishing your breakfast and was about to exit the dining hall when he spoke causing you to stop on your tracks.

"Ah, I'm bored, aren't you dear?" You quickly looked at him, only to find him staring at you. You knew what he meant by that. "It's been quiet a while since we played Hide and seek, isn't it?" He rested his face on his palm as he stared at you with a playful smile plastered on his face while you fiddled with your fingers, unable to look into his eyes. He spoke again after not getting a reply from you.
"You know I don't like silence as an answer"
You shuddered, knowing very well about his evil plan. You shook your head having no intentions on playing with the man. He pouted, totally not at all pleased by your action.

"But you have to" Soon his aura turned dark as he stood up from his chair, staring at you. You stared at the floor not wanting to make any eye contact with him. "No use of denying honey, after all you got no choice" He was indeed right. There would be no use of denying. It will either be him telling you to play with him or he would use force. He smirked as his footsteps approached you. You very well knew that he wouldn't change his mind but yet the slightest hope of him to spare you was running inside your head. You wanted to contact Jennie as soon as possible. They knew nothing about the drastic change in Taehyung. You wanted to tell them about the things he had done to you. You wanted to pour yourself out infront of her. You couldn't do that with Irene cause you knew she would reveal everything to Taehyung about it. You didn't want that to happen.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt hot breath fanning your face. You could almost feel the heat radiating from his body, that's how close he was. You tried to walk backwards but couldn't as his arm snaked around your waist, making you gasp. He pulled you closer to him in an instant that your head bumped on his built chest. You rested your hands on his chest in order to maintain a good distance between the both of you.

"Denying me huh?" He asked as his lips brushed against your forehead. Your nose almost touching his Adam's apple when he pulled you closer to him. You stared down at his chest when you felt his stares on you.
"Won't ya answer dolly?" He asked, lifting your chin with his index finger. He tilted his head waiting for your reply but it was as if the words were stuck in your throat, refusing to come out.