Episode 13

He took her in the basement and tied her to the chair. Bella did not protest because she knew there was no use in doing so. She accepted that this was her fate. This was her end.

"You disobeyed your master. And I hate it when dolls disobey me. DOLLS ARE MEANT TO OBEY THEIR MASTER!" He screamed infront of her and she flinched. "You're a very bad doll. You don't deserve to be in my collection. You will fucking rot there."

With that he took out a knife from his pocket and stabbed her right arm. She screamed while tears eventually made its way down her cheeks because of the immense pain. He pulled out the knife and warm thick blood started oozing out from her arm. Then he again stabbed her left arm with the same intensity.

He continued doing that for a while and whenever he stabbed her, a wide smile appeared on his lips, as if he was doing the most beautiful thing in the world and he was proud of it.

He stopped his actions when he noticed she was no more screaming which disappointed him. Her body was covered with dark red blood and there was a pool of blood on the floor as well. Taehyung grabbed her hair harshly and made her look at him.

"I don't like to hurt my dolls, Bella. But you left me with no choice." He spoke with a sad smile plastered on his beautiful face and placed the tip of the knife which was covered with her blood on her cheek. He slightly pushed the knife inside causing her to scream again. "Now you won't be able to tell Y/n anything. Because you will be long gone and she won't have a clue that a pathetic girl like you ever existed." He chuckled and tilted his head to one side, staring at her weak state.

"S-She has to escape a-and I-I k-know she will. A-And you w-will s-suffer. Y-You will r-rot in h-hell T-Taehyung." She spoke with a little amount of energy she had. She was weak because of the massive amount of blood loss. She screamed when Taehyung suddenly pushed the knife more deeper causing warm blood to flow from her cheek. His eyes were red due to the anger he held. His neck veins were popping out as he continued to glare at her. He never liked when his dolls talked back at him, he hated it.

"She won't escape. She won't dare to." His voice low and deep as he spoke which could send chills down anyone's spine. He cut her ropes with the same bloody knife and pushed her on the floor. She fell on her own pool of blood, making her whimper. He grabbed her hair and started pulling her out of the basement. A thick trail of  her blood followed them as he continued to drag her by her hair. She screamed when she felt as if her scalp would come out when he dragged her. She tried to free his grip on her hair but it only tightened causing the pain to worsen.

He made his way towards the room where he kept his collections. His dolls. He threw Bella on the floor, just beside the door and turned on the light. "You have no right to be in my collection. You'll rot here." With a glare, he walked forward in the room.

He smiled as he eyed his dolls. Beautifully kept in the huge cylindrical shaped boxes of their sizes. The front side was transparent which revealed the beautiful girls which once breathed. The girls which once lived. The corpses had their lips stitched so neatly that it felt as if they were smiling. Their hands held a beautiful flower bouquet as if to welcome their master whenever he would come to see them.

The corpses looked dangerously beautiful. He adored his dolls a lot. But his favourite doll was Y/n. He adored Y/n so much to the point that he was obsessed with her. He smiled as his eyes roamed on every doll in the room but stopped on a specific box which was empty. This box was decorated more beautifully than any other boxes here. This cylindrical shaped box had a beautiful red ribbon tied around with a beautiful bow in the centre of the ribbon, which appreciated the look of it.

"Soon you'll be in my collection, love." He whispered, looking at the empty box for the last time before turning back and walking out of the room without glancing at the poor, coughing Bella alone, covered in her own blood. She was left to die.

Days passed by and Taehyung never bothered to enter the room neither did he lock the door. And when the day Y/n came inside the room to seek her hiding spot, she smelt the foul odour which was nothing but Bella's blood. Even after all the blood loss, Bella breathed. Though she was weak as a new born. She wanted to live, and when she felt someone entering the room, she knew it was Y/n even in the dark. Because Taehyung would never come on this room and Irene was never allowed here.

She tried to reach out to her but because of the pain in her arms, she could only reach till her legs. She touched her leg slightly but then she heard a gasp which belonged to none other than Y/n. And she heard her opening the door and running away from that room. Ofcourse she would be scared. Though Bella wanted to live, she knew she couldn't. Now the time was too late. And in the same room, in the presence of dead corpses, she breathed her last few breaths before completing giving up.

To be continued