Episode 2

Squinting your eyes to the immense soreness you were getting at the back of your head. You groaned as you slowly opened your eyes to see the same familiar bedroom which you wished to never see again. You sat on the bed praying for it to be just a nightmare. You prayed for everything to be a mere nightmare, hoping to wake up as soon as possible. You pinched your arm to wake up from the dream but your mind refused to accept it to be a nightmare. Everything was real. You were in the house. You were inside the hell once again. You shivered as you knew Taehyung bought you here. Tears threatened to fall down your eyes as you imagined him at his worst state.

Just then the door opened slowly, you flinched and looked down on your lap as you already knew who it was. Footsteps approached you, and you heard the chair beside the bed being dragged near you, and he sat on the chair. You could feel his gaze on you, but you didn't dare to look up. You knew he was mad. He held your chin and gently made you look at him. His eyes were dark, his perfect lips now formed into a smile. A psycopathic smile. Tears rolled down your cheeks and he wiped it with his thumb. He didn't speak a word, yet he freaked you out.

"Why did you escape honey?" He asked his voice was low yet deep and demanding. A painful lump rose to your throat making it hard to get the words out. "Do you want me to repeat?" He whispered with his teeth gritted which sent serious chills down your spine. You gulped down the lump and opened your mouth to speak but yelped in pain when he suddenly grabbed a handful of your hair and brought you close to him. He pulled your hair harshly and the headache was making it worse. You cried in agony, trying to push his hands off your hair but he only tightened his grip.

"T-Taehyung l-let go, i-it hurts" You cried, begging him to let you go but he didn't budge. His eyes were red due to the anger he held, you could see the veins on his neck popping out.
"HOW DARE YOU ESCAPE FROM HERE BITCH?!" He screamed on the top of his lungs and you flinched due to the outburst so you just stayed there crying. Not like you had a choice. "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME FUCKING BITCH?!" He slapped you multiple times, still now letting your hair go. "PLEASE TAEHYUNG YOU'RE HURTING ME!" You screamed and he suddenly stopped with his actions, his grip on your hair loosened. That time it clicked you what had you actually done.

Biting your tongue inside your mouth, you slowly looked up at him only to find him heavily breathing with his fists closed tightly almost making it white. You sobbed harder while backing away with the help of your hand.
"How dare you raise your fucking voice at me?" He spoke with his teeth gritted. He was already very mad at you, and screaming at him made it worse than it already was. He started removing his belt while your heart was pounding out of your chest. "T-Taehyung p-please, I-I'm s-sorry" You stuttered with the shivering voice hoping atleast he could have some mercy on you. But the man had no intention on doing so. After removing his belt, he immediately smacked the belt on your skin making you scream in agony. The area of your skin where the belt came in contact with was burning immensely.

Just then the door of the room was opened abruptly making Taehyung stop with his actions and turn towards the door just to find Irene. "T-Taehyung that's enough, please" She spoke, though she was afraid of him too, but yet she decided to save you from the monster.
"And who are you to stop me?" Taehyung questioned her, anger was clearly visible in his voice. "You're hurting the person you love Taehyung!" She raised her voice a little, now turning her gaze towards you while Taehyung did the same. You looked down while sobbing hard, thanking God for sending someone to save you from him. "But the person I love tried to escape from me, do you think I was pleased by this action?" He spoke softly, caressing your cheeks with the belt from which he just hit you.
You flinched when the belt came in contact with your cheek while he just let out a chuckle.

"Taehyung, go out. I'll freshen her up and bring her down for lunch" After Irene said that, he patted your head and went out of the room. Irene was the only person to whom he would obey. No one could order him other than Irene.
After Taehyung left, Irene closed the door and came towards you.