Episode 10

He walked ahead while still holding you in his arms, making you take your steps backwards as well. You looked him in the eye with pure horror as he pushed you on the bed. "Ta-Taehyung what are y-you-" "Not a word until I'm done." He growled, cutting off your sentence while your heart was beating so fast as if you had run a marathon. You tried backing off with the help of your elbows but he pulled your leg, making you lie back where you were.

He hovered over you and stared at your face, his eyes held nothing but emptiness, lust which made you gulp down the lump in your throat in horror. "T-Taehyung p-please you're d-drun-" Your sentence was cut off when he harshly smashed his lips on yours, sucking on it as hard as he could, making you whimper. You tried to protest by pushing him off from you with your hands but he grabbed it and pinned your wrists above your head with one hand while the other hand held your jaw tightly, giving you no chance to move at all.

He kissed you so hard and sucked your lips, asking for his sinful entrance. But you sealed your lips making him more furious. He slightly bit your lips which made you gasp. Taking the opportunity, he slid his tongue inside your mouth, exploring every inch of it. Your vision started to blur out because of the uncontrollable tears in your eyes but he was too filled with lust to notice that. He began to open his shirt buttons with  one hand while the other was still holding your wrists above your head, keeping you in place. Your eyes widened knowing where is this leading to.

You tried to scream again but was muffled when he smashed his lips against yours, once again making you sob. "Stop crying, Gosh." He growled in your ear and ripped your dress making your cries more louder than before. He snuggled in the crook of your neck, leaving wet kisses there. He kissed and marked the places he wanted. "Ple-Please" You stated in a cracked voice hoping for him to stop but he was not in his senses of doing so. He continued to kiss down on your collarbone and then continued going down there.

-----
-----
•Y/n's POV•

I stared at the ceiling. My mind was blank and so was my expression. Why was he doing this? For what? There were no tears left behind my eyes anymore. At this moment, I didn't care about anything. At this very moment all I wished was to die.

With trembling steps, I made my way towards the bathroom and closed the door after me. I looked at myself in the mirror and burst out crying. This person wasn't me. I was so miserable right now. I loathed my own self to the very core, looking at the bruises on my neck and wrists. I grabbed the vase from the table and smashed it on the mirror with a scream while the mirror broke into pieces, just like me.

Why was God so cruel? I fell on my knees, burying my face in my palms, crying harder. This was too much for me. Too much.

I grabbed the sharp piece of glass scattered on the floor and rested it on my wrist. Dying was the only option. I couldn't live a life like this, it was better to die. I tightly closed my eyes and before I could cut my wrist, there was banging on the door. I could hear Irene's voice. "Y/n open the door!"

She kept pleading and warm tears fell from my eyes and I stared at the closed door. "Open the door please!" She shouted and I could hear the concern in her voice. With a loud sniff, I kept the piece of glass on the floor and slowly made my way towards the door to open it.

Irene quickly stepped in and pulled me into a tight hug. I stayed still and let her hug me. After a while, she pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "What were you planning to do?" She asked and I looked down and she gasped, looking at the mess I created. She sighed and gently pulled me out of the bathroom and made me sit on the bed, and sat beside me.

"Y/n..." She softly spoke, resting her hand on my shoulder, I stared at the wall ahead of us and she continued to speak further. "I know Taehyung has hurted you too much but that doesn't mean you'll give up on your life. Your life is precious and would you just end it just because of a man?" I looked down, hearing each and every word she spoke. She was indeed right. Why would I end my life because of him? "You have to learn to fight for yourself. Show him what you really are-"

"I-I can't, he's a m-monster." I whispered, cutting off her sentence and she sighed as I sobbed.

"He has crossed his limits now." She spoke, voice serious as she stared at the dark, purple bruises on my neck. She held my hand and rubbed it softly, and spoke...

"I guess it's time to tell you what kind of a monster he exactly is, Y/n."

To be continued

....