Episode 9

And you could see him stomping towards you, his aura screamed nothing but rage, anger. His hands closed around your throat and he gripped it so tightly that you could almost feel your eyes burning, your chest tightened as you stared at him with wide eyes. At some point you wanted him to continue choking you, atleast you would be free from him. Black dots started to appear in your eyes and you felt dizzy and the grip on your throat loosened.

You coughed harder, taking deep breaths to fill your lungs with oxygen but then you heard him chuckle. You looked at him, your chest wheezing. Your eyes formed angry tears as you stared at him, who was chuckling at your condition. You wanted to yell and scream to let out your anger but you had no energy left in your body.

"Why didn't you just kill me?" You burst out crying infront of him not because you were hurt but because of the anger which was building in you. The question made him chuckle louder as his expression turned into an amused one. He bent down to your level, wearing a smile on his lips. A smile that could send shivers down the spines. But you glared at him. You were not afraid of him at that moment, the anger took over you. You took heavy breaths as he continued to stare at you calmly, the smile not leaving him.

"If I let you die, with whom would I play, hm?" He asked softly as he caressed your cheek where he had slapped you earlier. You turned your head to the other side as tears rolled down your cheeks. He didn't care about you or your condition. All he cared about was himself and his pathetic games. Selfish. Suddenly he grabbed your neck pulling you towards his face and slammed his lips against yours. You wiggled around but it was of no use, you were tied up. You screamed when he harshly bite your lower lip when you refused for the entrance and shoved his tongue inside your mouth anyways. He devoured every inch of you while tears never stopped flowing from your eyes. He controlled you in every possible way, and you hated it.

He grabbed your throat and pulled you more closer, if possible, deepening the kiss more when you didn't kiss him back. Your eyes were tightly shut as tears made its way and his eyes were open, staring at your closed ones. After a few while, he pulled out from the kiss and looked at your closed eyes. You took heavy breaths while sobs escaped from your mouth.

"Open your eyes." He demanded and you slowly obeyed him, you opened your eyes but instead of looking at him, you stared at the ground. He grabbed your head gently and planted a soft kiss on your forehead and whispered against your lips. "Next time, think before you speak, understand love?" He asked as gently as he could while you mentally scoffed.

Soon he put a tape on your lips, making your eyes wide. You looked at him while you tried to move from the chair which ofcourse was of no use. You screamed at him and his smile widened looking at your state. He gently patted  your head as if you were something very precious to him. You saw him back away causing you to scream more louder but he didn't stop. You saw him making his way out of the basement door, closing it after him. You screamed more louder, trying to stop him but he didn't budge.

The basement was pitch dark. Not a single moonlight seeped inside. The basement was filled with your loud sobs. You tried pulling your hands and legs from the chair but it was of no use, he had tied it too tight.

What wrong had you done? Why was God punishing you in such a ruthless way?

Your chest tightened when your cries became more louder. You just wished to die at this point. You no more wanted to live. You were tired of it all.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. You were in the same basement, tied to the same chair. Your body ached because of sitting in the same position without moving a muscle.

You guessed it was early in the morning because a faint ray of sunlight seeped into the basement through the cracked walls. You heard the birds chirping from outside and it felt as if the birds itself were laughing at your fate.