Episode 6

"How am I supposed to stay strong when my husband is out there having sex with his fucking cousin, Irene?!" I cried. This was something very new for me. Hurting me mentally and physically was still fine, but cheating? This was the most heartbreaking thing ever. Now he doesn't even love me? "He doesn't want to do this either Y/n ah" Her voice herself shook when she spoke. "W-What do you mean?" I asked as I looked at her. What does she mean by that? "Trust me, everything will be alright." And she hugged me. Tight as ever as it can be. "Everything will be alright sweetheart, just be patient please" She whispered, rocking me from side to side.

•Author's POV•

Irene went downstairs to her room when she was sure you calmed down. You sat on the bed hugging your knees as you recalled every single thing you witnessed few hours ago. Just then the door opened, revealing the only person you wished you never knew. "S-Stop right there" You spoke, backing away but he only came closer. "I'm sorry you had to see that-" He tried to hold your hand while you pulled your hand back. "G-Go away" You stuttered, getting up from the bed while he only stared at you. The guilty one. And you saw this look for the first time. "Y/n please listen to me-" "Why are you doing this Taehyung?" You asked softly, being done with what happened today.

He walked towards your figure, wrapping his hands with yours as he stared at you. "Now is not the right time to tell you this." He sighed as he continued to stare at you. "Why not? What the hell are you hiding from me?" You asked, choking on every word you spoke. "I was fine with you torturing me both mentally and physically. But I'm not fine seeing you with another woman on the same bed Taehyung-ah, why don't you understand?" Your vision was blurry because of the tears which started developing in your eyes yet once again. This man has made you shed both joyful and miserable tears, yet you love him more than anything in this world. "Am I not someone important to you now? Don't you love me anymore-"

"Stop." He spoke through his gritted teeth. "No. Tell me what's wrong? Why are you acting like this-" You gasped as you felt a stinging pain on your left cheek. You looked at him and placed your palm on your cheek. He slapped you. He glared at you for some time, then was about to exit your room when you held his arm, preventing him to walk any further. "You can't leave me here all by myself, you're the one who created this mess Taehyung-" "Leave me Y/n" He yelled, pushing you. You lost your balance, falling down and the backside of your head came in contact with the floor, making you yelp in pain. You closed your eyes, pressing your palms on the back of your head to ease the pain a little.

A little did you know that he was holding the urge to kneel down beside you and apologize for hurting you not once but many times. He held the urge to say how much he missed you.

To be continued.
------

Short one I know. Don't worry I'll be uploading often now. ;)

Follow me on Instagram to see the trailer of Season 1! I'm still working on the trailer of Season 2, but dw it will be out soon!

Instagram username in my bio!
Tysm for supporting me ^^