🎶I don't know why, I run away🎶

👉 
⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨MENTIONS OF RAPE AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT THAT SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY A YOUNGER AUDIENCE. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY OF THESE OR ANYTHING SIMILAR, PLEASE CALL 911 OR SOMEONE YOU TRUST. RAISE AWARENESS, THIS IS NOT OK. ⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨

Vance's POV

  It's been 2 days in this shit hole of a place and this bitch still hasn't woken up. I found her unconscious next to the door a while after I had woken up. The grabber said she was a fighter, and she might become 'a problem'. He's disgusting in every way possible. Y/n pulse differs from low to high. Like she's dreaming about being on a rollercoaster or something. Some times, it seems like she's dead or won't ever wake up. Weirdest part about it is that she starts sweating randomly for absolutely no reason.

He comes every once in a while to give us a shit ton of a meal. Raw, unseasoned, disgusting eggs and FUCKING expired coke.

I should've taken that bitch down when I had the chance. But it's Y/n's fault that we're in here in the first place. If she hadn't created a dumb reason for me to run of, we'd still be free right now. But no, she had to be fucking stupid and fall on me.

I don't know know why I run away. I do it for most of my problems. I either ditch them or face them, the other other option being running away from them. I always run away from them ALONE however.

It's not like anyone could ever understand what I was going through

My mother had always been a kind and caring person, but she'd go out some nights with her 'friends' which I knew were just other man and would spend the week with them. Meanwhile my old man was an ashole. You could say I learned from the best.

My father was just like me, only a worse version with a bigger reputation outside of Denver. He didn't give two shits about me so I repaid the favor.
I bet he hasn't even realized I've gone missing. Last time I saw him was before he went out to the bar and I went for a stroll. Or at least that's what I said. Really, I just wanted to smoke weed to get my mind off things, but now I'm in an old mans basement, all because of
H E R

  back with y/n

  flashback after flashback after flashback. It was a never ending loop. One I'd be in forever if I hadn't broken out.They we're all bad memories, some forget,some recent, some special, some I wish I never had to experience. The last one was the worst of them all.

Flashback to when y/n was 12 😢

"Leave me alone!" She cried out to the three  teenage boys. "We just wanna play a game with you, it'll be fun I promise" "I DON'T WANNA PLAY" on of the boys was behind her holding her arms back, while the other two boys searched her body. She cried, she yelled, she even begged. But they shew no mercy. After what happened on that day, she learned how to defend herself, learned that people couldn't be trusted, mostly men. Learned not to listen to others. She lost herself that day, she lost her virginity too. She told her father, but he didn't care, responding with. "Stop lying " "You shouldn't have gone out wearing that anyway." "You were asking for it" or "it was bound to happen " . He was sick. A man like that should never had been given custody over her. Now she was beyond traumatized, and it would only get worse by the looks of it...

That last vision or flashback was enough to wake her up from her days long coma." JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING JUST DINT TOUCHED ME" . I crawled to the wall and shut my eyes. Still shocked by what just happened. I gasped for air as I adjusted to the dark. Then my eyes started uncontrollably burning, caus ing me to go blind and cry more than I already was. "Holy shit are you okay?!" A white familiar voice yelled out." Where the fuck am I? " I yelled back and instantly regretted it. My body aches, my head was spinning, and I was covered in blood. "Your in the Gra-" he was cut off by a heavy door opening. " I see your awake, you looked so cute when you were unconscious. I barfed in my mouth at his comment, and then forced my eyes open. There stood a tall, masked man holding a tray of food in the door way. He started his way too me and tucked my hair behind my ear. I hesitated to speak but was able to gush out fuck you which made him stumble back and fell his heart, that we're to be if he even had a heart 💜❤️.

HAHAHAHAHEHWHHWHAHAHBA A
BRO I cringed so hard while writing this I almost quit writing.

858 words
4 days 🙏🤞😰
ILY YOU ALL MY LITTLE HEARTBROKEN READERS