-Line Without a Hook|

" The asshole deserves it. I mean, it was bound to happen sometime Finney."
"I mean, remember when he beat you up and-"

The friend group stopped walking as they noticed what Gwen's next word would be.

Robin sighed and looked to his feet " and Y/N had to stand up for you because I wasn't able to."

Finney's eyes started from Gwen to Robin as Finney's hand traveled to the back of Robin's back, rubbing it in circles. Finney had seen seen Y/N do that a few times before to comfort Robin when their mom would drink too much.

Robin tensed at the sudden movement on his back as he remembered Y/N doing the exact same. Then his shoulders relaxed and he leaned into the touch, letting out a large sigh.

" Let's... Go get something to eat, okay? I'd rather not think about this right now." Robin explained and Finney nodded in response.

"Gwen, you can go home if you'd like. Robin and I will be back it 10 tops. K?" He reassured her.

"All fine with me! Just stay safe. Please." Her eyes grew a dusk shade and the worry I'm her voice was evident.

Robin realized the worry, but chose not to say anything. He was sure that Finney had noticed something aswell, but he brushed it off and sprinted down the sidewalk. "LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" He teased causing Finney to pout. Finney pouting only made him snicker.

Time skip 7:36 p.m.

The loud thumps on the trashy sidewalk were the only thing he could hear on the sidewalk as he raced to his house. Robin had hung out with Finney the majority of the day and was on his way home when he was a familiar black van. Like any 'normal' child, he sped up his pace and tried to quickly pass it. But only then had he realized that there was a man with white face paint and a magicians hat on waiting in the van. And only then did he realize just how empty the street was. There wasn't a person is sight, and that made Robin very uneasy. Now, he is running for what might be his life as the van rolls along.

Go go go go go go GO! Is all he could tell himself to do as his legs began to give out. There was no way he'd let hinself get kidnapped by a creepy 'cockhead' when he just ate really good food. So when he saw his house, he only ran faster. Reaching the house, he skipped the majority of the steps and unlocked the door as fast as he could. Then pushed inside and shut the door. Turning a small part of the knob to lock the door once again.

He then raced up the stairs and slammed the door to his room, trapping himself inside. He let out a few gasps and took deep breaths, before completely breaking down as he came to accept that his sister was really kidnapped. It was awfull enough to think about what night have happened to her. Knowing something DID happen to her, however, just makes the situation far worse. He pulled out his matching bandana with his sister and wrapped it around his head. It pushing back his mob of a hair. " I miss you, Y/n, I really do" whispered the boy under his breath. " I'll find you, I swear I will.".

AUTHORS NOTE

IM SORRY FOR IGNORING THIS STORY FOR SO LONG 😭. I SWEAR I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, BUT I DIDN'T ACTUALLY WRITE ANYTHING. AND IK THIS CANT REPAY THE LIKE 2 MONTHS I WAS MISSING, SO A LOT IS GONNA HAPPEN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS