THE PHONE ¶PART 2

The atmosphere scolded my cuts and bruises. My face swollen with injury's and stains of all sorts. I bet nobody missed me. Everyone knows Vance Hopper, but nobody knows me...

Now awake from my solemn sleep, I gasp for air and feel around. It felt like soil around my body. I was jolted into a body sized hole. My eyes grew wide as the masked man approached me, a small pep in his step. I began backing up into the dirt, but my legs were dragged towards him and my pants slipped down revealing not only my waist, but part of my underwear aswell. My heart raced and tears burst out of my eyes at an alarming pace.

My legs trembling and teeth quivering.

I had never had imagined this wpuld hsppen to me again. Except this time much worse. This time without a group of stupid students. This time it was a grown man who knew full well what he was doing. And knew he was doing it to a little girl.

My shirt was ripped away from my chest exposing me in my naked bra.

(If you know what happened to you then yeah. I don't wanna go into detail, it'll make me sick.)

After what had happened, I cried in a corner of the room. Everything hurt. I just wanted it to end. Even if it meant HE had to be the one to take my life. If It meant leaving everyone I love behind. Maybe it'd be better that way.

The steps creaked and timbered as the door swooshed open. I prepped myself for the worst as he approached me. I didn't fight back though. There was nothing, no one to fight for. No one cared that I was gone. No one cared that I'm treated this way.

Only one person ever did. And they're not even here.

I wonder how Robin's coping with this. We just reunited and I'm gone again. I hope Mom's finally treating him well. He deserves it after all he's gone through after all.

The man tucked a small strand behind my ear and worshipped my tired face.

"Nobody's coming for you, you know that?" "Not even your little friend.. what's his name... Vance? No one cares your gone. I'll be finished with the brat soon anyways. He seems to really care about you. Keeps yelling for you. Said if I touched you he'd kill me. But I'm not dead yet. What is he to you. Boyfriend or something? Too bad he won't get to see you again. He cries sometimes at night for you. Begs me to have a heart. It's quite funny if I do say so myself."

He finished with a chuckle and a sma grin as he watched me tense up in anger.
"fuck you "
I whispered to him, his grin falling and mind rising.

He took the back of his hand and slashed it against my head, sending me back into the dirt. From their, my hands splattered onto the dirt. But this time it felt different.My hands touched something far drier than the dirt. The texture,shape,size, it all led up to.

The outline of a body.

Now realizing it there were 2 other lumps. I was sure that they were the missing kids. Who else would it be...

I wanted to release this on Halloween so here I am. This shit took me a day, I was just just lazy asf the day I finished it, so I waited for today :/ wasn't proofread idgaf not my longest chapter. I'm tired. Bye