Boundaries

Henry and I were inseparable. We were together for the most part or the day even while I conducted my tutoring. It was easy because my appointments were not back-to-back and only lasted an hour. Usually, he would come over to the apartment and lounge around while I tutored. When I was not tutoring, we were either working out or cooking or playing PC games mainly to prevent our getting too comfortable, yet there was always a point in time when we let it get out of hand. He deliberately stayed until nightfall, and I deliberately kept him in the living room so that we would not let things get out of hand even though we were of a different opinion on the topic. He acknowledged the fact that I did not want to have intercourse until I was married and vowed to respect my decision but when we were not doing anything else and were sitting down together to watch a movie, we could not keep our hands and bodies away from each other. Our kisses grew more passionate. Our bodies touched more than they should have and acted on their own accord. It was always the same. We would sit down on the couch. He leaned back and I leaned against his chest with my head against it and my arms around his waist. He caressed my arm with his fingers and rubbed the small of my back with his thumb which provoked me to kiss him which provoked him to kiss me back intensely. Then we would kiss all night and never finish a movie. We pushed it too far too many times, so I had to set some boundaries. It was Sunday and I had just come back from church. I was opening the door to go in when he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck. I smiled in gratification and then he said something.

"You want to take this inside?" His voice in my ear made my spine tickle. I laughed unwillingly.

"Yes, let's." I breathed and threw the door open. As soon as we walked in, he turned me around and started to kiss me fervently. His hands searched my body and then lifted me and carried me to the couch where he laid me down and laid over me. The more we kissed the more intense it got and the more intense it got the more his hands wandered around my body and made mine find their way to parts of his body that I did not want to touch before. I was afraid and told him to stop. I pushed him off me and sat up. 

"What is wrong? You, okay?" He inquired hastily.

"I am okay. I just need to breathe." I gasped for air as I placed my hand on my chest and then continued.

"Listen Henry, we have to stop." I demanded.

"Stop what?" He looked confused.

"We have to set some boundaries." I explained so that he would understand.

"Boundaries? You mean rules for when we are making out. I cannot believe I am saying that." He laughed.

"I am serious. I know it seems funny to you, but it is very important to me. I need to know if you are okay with that." He hesitated and in a boyish look and grunt he ceded power. Like a little kid who had just gotten in trouble with mom, he sat back and muttered.

"What are these boundaries?" He looked a bit pitiful, and I could not help but laugh at the sight of him. He looked at me as though I was crazy until I stopped and managed to leave the laughing behind.

Well, I believe we need to stop touching each other in certain areas." I ordered.

"But why? Do you not like it?" He looked at me with wandering eyes.

"Of course, I do! That is why you cannot. I like it too much and am afraid we will go too far." I asserted. I could not look at his imploring eyes, so I looked down at my hands.

"Let me get this straight. You like me touching you so much that you want me to stop so that you will not be tempted to do something you do not want to do but like to?" He emphasized each word and looked at me in amazement.