Chapter 2 - Louis From One Direction?!?

Ariana's POV

I walked down the stairs, going for breakfast.

I sat down across my dad while Mum and Sheryl sat opposite me.

"Ana, i will drive you to school today," Dad informed me.

"Aren't you working today?" I asked, my left eyebrow raised.

"Yes, i am but i'll be late," I made an 'o' shape on my lips.

"Ya ya, then what about me?" Sheryl chimed in.

"No, you have your own car but Ana don't so drive your own car."

"Ariana, Ariana, Ariana. Everywhere Ariana!" Sheryl slammed her bread on the plate then walked out of the house. Mum had on her feet, making her way to her room. Dad and i were left alone.

Wow, they really hate me.

At School

Dad dropped me off in front of the school. I made my way to the locker to take the books that wete needed. As i was searching for my chemistry book, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall guy whom i know.

"Hey! Good morning, girl!"

"Morning, Louis," I replied with a lazy tone. I continued searching for the book.

"Wanna walk together to the class?"

"Nope, i can walk on my own," I said straight forward.

I closed my locker then head over to the spiral staircase.

"Ariana, please?" Louis grabbed my wrist, causing me to stop walking. He stood in front of me, looking deeply into my eyes. A strange feeling started to feel in me.

"What?? What do you want???"

"Why are you trying to avoid me?" He asked with a confuse look.

"I-i just... Haiss... I just don't understand why you are trying to be nice to me. You're so strange."

"What is wrong with me being nice to you? What makes you feel that i'm strange? Tell me."

"Ok, i don't think you know this. Everybody in this school hates me. THEY HATE ME! And i just don't understand why you don't."
"So you thought that i'm exactly like them? Why would i hate you? It just make no sense to me. Okay, let me just understand this. Why do they hate you? Is it that bad?" Louis asked as he came closer to me.

"Can't you see that i'm nerd and that's the reason why they hate me." I showed the outfit that i wore. "Everybody thinks that i'm stupid!" I continued.

Louis brought up my chin then he held both of my shoulders.

"Ariana, listen here. I want you to know one thing. What you think about me is absolutely wrong. I'm not like them. I am very sincere to be your friend."

It took me a while to answer him. I nodded my head which meant that believe him.

We walked to our first class. It's really awkward walking beside him. Yet, some of the students walking pass by us were glaring at me. They may be jealous.

We stepped in the class and in just one snap, almost all the girls were glaring at me. I looked down.

I plopped down on my sit. Now, i'm not alone anymore. I don't know if it will be forever but i feel that finally i have a friend. At least a friend, that is enough. What for having more than one friend but they are not sincerely being friends with me? That's my point.

I wanted to take out something from my bag but interrupted by a conversation behind me.

"Nerdy finally have a friend." A guy behind me said.