Chapter 3 - I guess it's time for you to know

Ariana's POV

I'm still not sure if Louis is my friend because i'm afraid he is not my true friend. It's hard for me. We often stick together every where we go.

Errr stick together doesn't sound right.

Every morning we meet up at the locker then both of us walk together to our class. Each day we get to know even more about each other. We learned something from our attitude and personalities.

Louis and i walked along the hall way on our way to the class. We were talking among ourselves when the bitches came to us.

"Hey, Louis! How are you?" It's none other than Sheryl. She was flirting with Louis. He was not comfortable with Sheryl from the look of his face. I only stay silent there and look down.

Louis didn't reply her. Sheryl was too much as she hugged Louis' arm, "Err yeah i'm fine..." Louis tried to remove the hug away until he couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Sheryl.

Louis quickly ran away dragging me along.

"Louis! Louis!" Sheryl yelled.

Louis dragged me to the fourth floor resting place. Not a lot of people there. We sitted on small bench and i began to look at Louis.

"I hate that woman!" He said while taking out papers from his bag.

Louis just confessed that he hate my sister. Wow. I remembered i have not told anything to him about me and Sheryl.

I continued to watch him until he realised, "Why are you looking at me?"

If i told him about my life at home, will he be angry?

I looked down at my fiddling fingers then look back at him, "You don't know something."

"Something? What is it?" Louis pushed away the papers to the side to focus on me.

I let out a loud sigh then, "S-sheryl... She is my sister."

"What?! You gotta be kidding me." Louis said in disbelieve.

"I'm not. It's just that she never like me as her sister." I looked down as i said.

"I'm sorry to say that i hate her but....why she doesn't like you?" Louis asked then, "Is it because....."

"Yes, Lou. Because i'm nerd. Every single day at home i always get bullied by Mum and her. Mum and Sheryl are the same. They will never be happy to see me happy. I always have to do the house chores and a lot. Because of that i don't have the time to finish up my assignment. Dad is the only person that cares about me without failing. He did anything for me. Haissss... I felt that i'm in the dark world and i felt that i'm an adopted child." Tears began to roll down my cheeks.

Louis pulled me into a hug comforting me, "Shh don't cry... I don't think you're an adopted child. Ana, be strong... Always be strong..."

"I don't understand why they hate me so much..." I said in between my sobs. Finally i let out everything that have been trapped in me.

"Ana, listen here. Remember, this is what that comes out from my mouth. You are not ugly or nerd. Even though you are slow, i am sure you are not stupid. Haters gonna hate. I know you are strong so keep it that way." I absorbed his advise into my head.

We pull apart from the hug as i wiped away my tears, "Thank you for listening, Lou. Please don't tell to anybody about it."

"I won't. Promise...."

Louis' POV

To be honest, i didn't think her life would be that bad. Ariana don't deserve these. I really pity her. Now i know how Sheryl is. Being cruel to her sister, Ariana. Ariana needs to get out of this dark and i will make that happen.