Chapter 34 - Only you

Listen to Flashlight, Wildest Dreams followed by Sweater Weather by Alyson Stoner feat. max Schneider. Feel the mood. Pictures of how Ariana and Louis will look like at the top. Enjoy reading!

Louis' POV

As i walked past all the places in this school, it reminded me of all the moments that i had with Ariana. I admit, all those moments still haunting me since the day she was away. Eventually, i had to turn it into clouds.

Some kind, some how, i was not looking forward for the Prom Night. A lot of dramas had happened since the day Ariana left me, including Briana's pregnancy.

"Hey, bro! Look our father is looking great!" A friend of mine, Andy, praised me, making the rest of our friends cheered.

"Oh i always look good." I said in a sassy way. Inspite, still enjoying the music played through the speaker.

Andy sat beside me, throwing his arm around my shoulder, "Eh recently, news has been spreading that you called off the wedding because of Ariana... Oh! I also heard that she left to Turkey. Is that true?"

"Seriously, why do you have to ask about this?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, chill bro. I was just asking. If you don't wanna answer my question then you'll miss the boat."

"What do ya mean?" I have no idea of what he was trying to say.

"I just saw Ariana."

"What? Really? Are you kidding me?"

"Louis, Louis... You don't need to know about her. Well, i think i just saw the wrong person because she looked way too much different from her 'nerd' style. I guarantee she's still in her style!" Andy began to laugh out of his stomach.

I ignored him as my brain started to fill up with a lot of questions. Andy might be lying or telling the truth to me. If it's true, when did she fly back to England? Okay, i don't believe. He might be lying.

"Anyway, do you know where is Briana?"

"Yeah, she's at the back of the hall."

"Thanks, man." I immediately made my way to where she was.

Briana was leaning on the red rail with her friend, Lauren. They were chatting away and it seems to be a funny conversation because they were laughing.

The more i stepped closer to them, the more i hear their conversations.

"So, you told Louis that you are pregnant but you're not...and...supposingly, your tummy should get bigger as the day goes by. How are you gonna work on that?" Briana is not pregnant?! I held back my steps and hid behind the closest pillar i saw.

"I will lie to him that i have miscarriage. That's it, end of story." Briana simply replied.

She lied to me.

I moved away from my position and stood behind her causing her to be shocked.

"L-Louis... W-w-what are you doing here?" She stuttered.

"Listening to the plan that you have planned for me." I said in sarcasm. "Lauren, let me have a private talk with her." She walked away with her head hung low.

"What a great plan you have for me, isn't it? So, you're not pregnant which means i'm not going to be a dad. You purposely ruined my friendship with Ariana. Wow... Great. Job." I clapped my hands in sarcasm.

"What were you doing to me during the party?" I questioned Briana and she refused to answer me. "Answer me!"

"Okay okay! I put a sleeping pill inside your drink just to make you sleep. You didn't do anything to me that night. I was the one who ripped off your shirt and made myself fully shirtless to make us look like we had sex. Happy?!"