Chapter 24 - Back to usual life

Saturday

Ariana's POV

Louis had been doing a lot of things for me after the long arguement yesterday. I know he wanted to pay back after all the mistakes he had done to me. He should not have did that because both of us were at fault actually.

Louis and i were at the dining table having our breakfast so i started to talk since i have something to tell him, "Lou, i need to tell you something."

"Go on."

I took a long deep breath before i told him, "I wanna go home tomorrow."

"What?! Are you crazy, Ana? Seriously, Ana. I don't wanna start an arguement with you again."

"I didn't ask for that at all, Louis." I shot back. "I cannot stay here forever because..."

"Because i'm gonna get married? Am i right, Ana?" My head snapped down when he guessed it correctly.

"Come on, Ariana. Why do you care about that so much? Do you know that it doesn't bother me at all?" Louis admitted.

"See, that's what makes a man. Care less about his girl." Louis gave me a death glare. "Okok, i'm sorry...but please i can't stay here very long. I feel...i feel uncomfortable..." I did not know if i was lying or not.

"Why are you feeling uncomfortable? Look, Ana. Is not that i don't allow you to go back home but, i'm worried about you. I'm very sure once you get back home, your Mum and Sheryl will start to bully you all over again or maybe even worse than before."

"Stop, Louis. You're as if praying for me. No matter what, they are still part of my family and i can't abandon them. That's what my late Father told me and now, i'm fighting with myself to find a way to make them change. I cannot let them be like that forever, Louis."

"Alright, if that's what you want then i'll let you be." Louis was a little bit angry actually by the tone of his voice and his face expression.

After breakfast, Louis and i sitted at the couch together before we studied for our examinations. Yes, the examination starts on Monday.

I realised Louis did not talked to me after that little arguement, "Louis, are you angry?" He ignored me. I sighed.

Since he ignored me, i got up to go to my room. I just took a small step but Louis took a grip of my right hand. He pulled me to sit back down beside him. Louis took off my round glass from me and wore it.

"No, i'm not angry. I only worry about you." Louis used his tiny little chipmunk voice to speak which got me giggled.

"Haha Louis stop it... Gimme back my glasses..." Louis put the glasses back on me. "Louis, i am no longer a baby anymore and i can take care of myself. Arghh you're so overprotective." I rolled my eyes.

"I have reasons for being over protective, okay? Not for fun. I only be overprotective to certain people like you."

"Okok so tomorrow, in the afternoon, drive me back home. And and and. On Monday drive me to Mr Ronny's house." Louis nodded his head to what i said.

"But, promise me something. Call me if anything happen. Don't keep it to yourself." We do the pinky promise to show that i had approve to his statement.

-

I was already at the front of the gate of my house. How heavy my heart was to step again into the house. Louis was right. Maybe i could be bullied by them again but I had to put them aside. The important thing was that i had to change their mind set towards me and others and attitude. That's my role.