Chapter 18 - Locked in the basement room

Ariana's POV

Keeping secret from him is something will never be safe. He knew that i kept a thing in my pocket. Maybe it was too obvious that i tried to be a distance away from him, in fact it is.

I may and may not promised Louis. If i do, it would get me into a danger zone. No one, not even Louis, will ever know what Sheryl might did to me. Probably it will occured at home with Mum witnessing me.

I slowly walked back home from Mr Ronny's house. Every day i walk back i felt so worried about what is going to happen later. Thinking of what will Mum do to me, is she home or continue to bully me.

When i stepped in through the door, the house was so quite. Not even a sound of a small pin drop. It got me feeling that i am at the alley down the road.

"Ariana!" I turned to the side and a handful of slap burn my cheek. Making me lose my balance and fell to the ground.

"What are you doing with Louis in the toilet?!" Sheryl shouted at me.

"What i-i do? Since w-when i'm w-with L-Louis? I knew what she meant but i refused to admit.

"Don't lie! I saw you and Louis running in the toilet with my own eyes and still you don't want to admit?!" Sheryl began to kick me by my legs repeatedly.

"O-o-okay okay... I admit... We were in the toilet..." I can take the pain no more.

Sheryl grabbed a handful of my hair, squeezing them tightly. "ARE YOU STUPID?! ARE YOU BRAINLESS?! WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR HEAD, HUH?! I TOLD YOU ALREADY, STAY AWAY FROM LOUIS! HE'S NOT YOURS!" She hitted my forehead onto the concrid floor.

I cried in pain trying to held back the pain that feels like a head shot. Sheryl started kicking me in the stomach again and again. My whole body became weak.

Unable to make a word, she continued to hit me until the feeling of satisfied overpowered her. "Serve you right! Come here!" Sheryl pulled me by my hands, forcing me to stand up.

"Lazy ass! Get up!" Sheryl wrapped her arm around my neck, supporting me to stand. She dragged me down to a room at the basement.

"S-sheryl..."

"You stay here!"

"Sh-she..." It was too bitter for me to speak up and move. My mouth was bleeding. Blood was oozing out of my mouth slowly. I could not do anything. Sheryl locked the door and i was unable to get up or even stand.

At this moment, i started to think about Dad. How i wish Dad is around every single year, month, day, hour and second. If only Dad did not met into a serious accident, surely he could stay for long. Now, here i am being abused by my sister. Not one going to help me.

I tried to think of a way for me to get out of this room even though my mind was a little blurry. The room was dark, stuffy and small. I may die of breathless if i stayed in there for long hours.

I remembered my bag was still with me. With all my strength, i slowly took off my bag from my shoulders and grabbed the phone.

Louis' POV

"H-h-hello..."

"Hey, Ariana. Are you alright?" Ariana sounded so weak and she spoke so soft.

"H-help me...Louis...helpp..."

"Ana, what happen?! Tell me?!" I was so panic.

"I've been locked up in a room..."

"What?! Where are you right now?!"

"Ho-" Ariana went silent.

"Ariana?! ARIANA!" No use if i kept yelling her name.

I guess the word she was trying to say and, "Home. Yes, home!"