Chapter 22 - Because of her

Ariana's POV

Finally i am back to school after a few days at home doing nothing but rest. At the same time, i did felt worried. Sheryl might saw me any where in the school. I gotta find a way to make myself invisible.

"You ready?" Louis asked when we were at the door.

"I guess i am..." I said with a little sad tone. He only nodded his head showing that he understood.

*Later on*

"Remember, stick with me every single time." Louis warned me.

We went out of the car and i immediately came to his side. Louis and i began to make our ways to the locker then off to class. When we stepped in the class, every one went into dead silent. Well, is there any reason they were silent?

"Eh, the nerd is back! Hahahaha!" A guy teased and every one began to laugh."

"Shut up!" Louis shouted across the room that made everyone shocked.

"Lou, it's alright." I whispered to his ear. Louis turned to me with a disbelieve face.

I know that Louis was thinking why am i so light-hearted. It is better that way for me because i do not want to get into a big problem. Things will get worse if it become a big problem. The moment Louis and i sitted, Mr Zavier came in with a girl beside him.

"Alright, class. Quickly settle down." Mr Zavier waited for us.

"Before we start with the lesson, let me introduce our newly student. Her name is Briana Jungwirth." She waved shly to all of us.

"I hope she's not like the nerd!" A girl yelled with a frustration tone purposely which everyone began to laugh hysterically. It got me looked embarrassed.

"Let's welcome her with a big round of applause." I realised that Louis was staring at her, not looking away. "Briana, you may take a seat beside James. James, hands up please."

Louis watched Briana walk down the row which got me a little uneasy.

I'm jealous.... Yes, i am....

"Hey, you alright?" Louis asked.

"I'm fine..." I lied. Louis gave me an angry glare as he knew that i lied. I only looked down.

Something's going to go terribly wrong as i could sense it. I do not know what is it but it was something.

*a few minutes later*

"Students, for this project, i let you all be free for your grouping as long as you do the project. Remember this project includes your revision for examinations. No date of submittion. Ok, you may start grouping now." The moment Mr Zavier gave us a green light, all the students started to make noise like a supermarket. With the sound of chairs and their voices.

"Ana, Briana looks lonely there. Wanna be in a group with her?" Louis asked.

Was he being friendly or wanna know her even more?

"Anything..." That was all i could say.

We approached Briana and started introducing ourselve, "Hi Briana! I'm Louis and this is Ariana. Wanna be in my group?"

"Yeah, sure since i don't know any of you here." Briana said in an awkward manner.

"Wait, are you a stylist?" Louis asked as if he knows her.

"Yeah, i am. How do you know?"

"My bandmates and i were finding a stylist for us last few years and i remember we were about to take you as our stylist. Instead, we take another stylist that lastlong with us until now." Basically, i was just watching them having a lovely conversation together.