Chapter 26 - Too much to bear

Ariana's POV

I slammed the door closed and leaned on the door, sliding down slowly. Could not help myself but i have to cry. I do not know the truth. Louis and Briana might liked each other due to their newly very close friendship but it was impossible. They just met each other for a few days and i did not see why they started to like each other in just a short period of time. Both of them barely knew each other. It was really impossible.

Should i cry or not?

-

*The next day*

It was just the same old day and i am getting bored with my life. Sometimes i wish that my life would change in just one snap but i know it would not happen. Another typical hurting and boring day came.

Before the examination started, Louis and i did not talked or turned to each other. It was super odd that i started to feel so awkward. Basically, he wanted me to approach him to seek for forgiveness. But, why should i?

"Lou?" I called him and he literally ignored me.

"Louis." I firmed my voice this time. Louis refused to respond me.

"Louis, i know i've been so bitchy these days and i'm sorry about that." I had wasted two whole minutes talking to the wall. Louis only focused on his revision papers.

If that was what he acted to me for the rest of the time, it is fine. I accept it. I could not do anything because that was his choice not mine. Maybe he's not my real bestfriend, only for the mean time. I began to cry silently.

Louis' POV

I heard silent sobs. I turned to the direction of the sound and found out that Ariana was crying. Sound of nose sniffled. She was resting her head on her hand, looking at the other side.

Is she crying?

I don't know.

I still did not understand why she acted this way for the past few days. The moment Briana came in, she literally changed her attitude. Because of that, i started to get confuse. Am i the one who has changed or her?

Well, maybe i was the one because....honestly....i do have a tiny little bit of feelings for Briana but not as much as i love Ariana. Most of all, i will still choose Ariana as my future lover. I hope it did not change.

*After the examination*

"Louis, wanna go for lunch together?" Briana asked, waiting for me to finish packing my bag. Ariana was still there. I bet she heard it.

"Yeah, lets go."

I took only a few steps after i get up when Ariana hold on to my wrist, stopping me from walking. She was looking at me with full of hope and her eyes were showing....love? It was hidden in her eyes.

Unfortunately, i pushed away her hand and walked away.

I'm sorry... I don't know why it's hard for me to forgive you...

Ariana's POV

Louis just shove my hands away. He did not forgive me. My heart sinked in immediately. I felt so disappointed and regretted with myself. If i did not started it, probably everything will be fine right now.

I went out of class with slow and steady steps. My mind could not stop replaying that Louis pushed my hand. One tiny juicy little thing can affect my feelings.

When i was making my way to the exit, i caught Briana getting in Louis' car. They looked happy together by the smile on their faces.

Maybe what Sheryl said was true, Briana and Louis liked each other. It was proven, they were so close each and every single day since the day they firstly met.