Chapter 16 - Watch them close together

Ariana's POV

Sunday

I continued my assignments from where i stopped yesterday. All of my time were taken up to clean the bathroom since Mum ordered me to do so. She really bullied me endlessly.

As i was doing my homework, Sheryl suddenly bombarded my room without even knocking the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Doing my assignments..." I said.

"Later on, i want you to follow us to go to the wedding boutique."

"Why do i have to go?" Sheryl got me confused.

"Don't ask a lot of questions. Just zip up your mouth. Obey what i told you." She firmly said.

Sheryl left the room as she slammed the door shut. I began to sit back and ask myself. Why did she want me to follow them? There must be a purpose behind it. Sheryl would not ask me to do things if she does not have any intention of something. Well, just get ready for later.

I finish up my assignments then began to get ready for later.

"Ariana! Hurry up!" Mum yelled.

I rushed to take my belongings and ran down to the living room.

"Sorry that i'm late." I apologised to Mum and Sheryl.

They only rolled their eyes in annoyance. I heard them muttered something to each other but i could not hear them clearly.

"Since you're following us, be our driver." Mum threw the car key to me rudely and it dropped to the ground.

I pick it up and continued to stood there like a statue with my head held low.

"What are you waiting for?! Waiting for you to be dead?! Start up the car now!" Sheryl shouted to me.

I ran out to Mum's car and quickly start it up. Luckily, i know how to drive if not i am holding on to their lives but even right now i already do. Mum and Sheryl get in the car, relaxing while i am their driver.

"Errr which boutique are we going?" I asked them.

Sheryl gave me the card of the owner of the boutique that stated all the privacy such as address and number.

Not to wait any longer, i immediately drive to the place.

-

Arrived that place, Mrs Tomlinson and Louis were outside the boutique. Louis was shocked to see me together with them. I did not flashed to him a smile since i was still angry with him. He tried to make eye contact with me but i looked away.

"Sorry if we were late...." Mum apologised to Mrs Tomlinson.

"It's okay, friend." Mrs Tomlinson smiled.

We walked in the boutique and sitted along the round table which was located at side of the entrance. A lady name Rosy came over to us and started to introduce all her suggestions for the....couples.

"By the way, are the both of you the bride and groom?" Rosy pointed to me and Louis.

My eyes went widen. How can she thought that we are the bride and groom? I really do not know what makes her think that we are one.

Sheryl quickly corrected that lady before the lady continued to think that Louis and i are really together.

"Oh ermm actually i'm the bride." Sheryl said in a bossy way.

"Oh my gosh, i'm sorry..." Rosy apologised.

After a few minutes of talking and a lot of stuff, i got bored. They were discussing while me sitted back and enjoy the movie. Sheryl, she was just trying to make me jealous from the start we were here till now. Deep in my heart, i stayed to be strong for as long as i can.

"Come, lets try the outfit." Rosy showed them to where all the dresses and tuxedos are.

She hand over a dress and tuxedo to them and Louis and Sheryl got into the fitting room to try.

"I'm sure they will look great!" Mrs Tomlinson said to me. I only showed her a fake smile.

Louis and Sheryl came out from the room. Both of them were looking all great but how i wish the dress was on me instead of Sheryl.

I quickly looked down to avoid my face of jealousy. Sheryl began to take a hold of Louis' arms and act being flirty as always. It really broke my heart to see them closed together. Making me almost cry. I know Sheryl purposely wanted to make me jealous. That was her intention behind all of these.

Louis' POV

I know Ariana dislike to see us close neither do i. I really wanted to flip the table. Sheryl could not stop flirting and touching me every where. I felt so disgusted.

"So what do you think?" Rosy asked me and Sheryl.

"Perfect!" Sheryl replied. I remain to stay silent.

"Do you want to try the others?"

"Nope. I already in love with this dress. It looks so beautiful same as you, handsome." Sheryl turned to look at me. I fake a laugh, showing that i do like it.

Only in her dreams.....

"Ermm can we have a few snaps at the queen and king chair there?" Sheryl asked.

What?! Take picture together?!! No way!!!

"Yeah sure." Rosy approved to her..

Sheryl pulled me to where it was and force me to sit. I really cannot do anything because Mum and Mrs Victor are here. If only they are not here, i could have kick her out or i walk off from the place.

"Do you want me to take a few snaps for you?" Rosy offered.

"Sure! Thanks, Rosy!" Sheryl handed Rosy her phone.

Sheryl began to pose while me, i pose lazily. I am really not in the mood for anything. How i wish it was Ariana instead of Sheryl. I hate to see her watching us together. Sheryl began to wrap her arms around my neck as she pulled mine to be around her waist. She rest her forehead onto mine and began to stare into my eyes. I moved my eyes away from her face, not wanting to look at her face or eyes.

"Awww so sweet...." Rosy said. Mum and Mrs Victor smiled.

Sheryl took an opportunity to kiss my lips in front of them.

"Sheryl, stop..." I muttered under my breath, still managed to hear me.

She refused to pull away so i pushed her face.

"Be shameful in front of people!" I whisper-shout to her.

"Louis-"

"Shut up. Lets get change." I whispered to her then turned to Rosy. "Rosy, we will take this clothing."

-

Ariana's POV

When we reached home, i ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. I leaned on the door and began to cry out silently.

They kissed in front of me. My heart sink down to the stomach and body was feeling weak. When they started to kiss, i quickly look away from them. Not wanting to watch them. It feels like someone shot me right at my heart. Nothing can cure my injury.

"Ariana!" Sheryl yelled my name.

I wiped away all my tears then open the door, "Yes, Sheryl."

She was laughing uncontrollably, "Why? You cry? Awwww cry baby... Serve you right! I feel so relieve... Next time, don't follow us. Now you see, heartbroken. Ohhhhh..."

I slammed the door loudly, with Sheryl was still outside. She make me get so furious. She was the one who asked me to follow her and she changed the story that i wanted to follow her. Really?! I should not have obeyed her. If i didn't went, i think my heart would be safe not drowning.

Right now, it was too late to paste back the pieces of heart that had shattered.