Chapter 25 - Changed in a second

Ariana's POV

I could not call, text or do anything. Sheryl had confiscated my phone. I still could not figure out what i had done wrong. Is it wrong to call Louis for help? If i did not called Louis, i think i might be dead in the basement without him knowing anything.

Sheryl and Mum had left for school and work and left me alone in the house. School was starting in 37 minutes and Louis had not reached here yet. Did he even remember that he have to drive me to Mr Ronny's house? I don't know. I wanted to call Louis but my phone was not with me.

Wait, did Sheryl even bring my phone with her?

From my room, i walked out to Sheryl's room to find my phone. I checked under her pillow and under the mattress. My phone might be there but it was not. I opened up a small drawer and...

"Oh my god! I found it!" I hugged my phone tightly. I immediately ran back to my room.

Once i found my phone, i was expecting missed calls and messages from Louis but there was nothing. How disappointed i am when i knew it. I don't know if i should cry or not. It was already confirmed that he totally forgot about it. At that point of time, i felt that not to bother to take back my phone. I placed back my phone in the drawer. Without wasting time, i made my way to Mr Ronny's house.

-

*At school*

It felt so odd going to school without Louis. What can i do? He forgot all about it.

When i walked into the class, the first thing that i spotted was Briana talking to Louis at my seat. What should i do? Pushed her away or what? I walked over to them and when i stood right behind Louis, he did not even noticed me. Too busy talking to Briana. I gave Briana a death glare. She slowly get up while Louis finally noticed me behind him.

VERY GOOD!

"Too busy talking until you forget to come and fetch me, huh?" I sarcatically said.

"OHHHH NERDY IS ANGRY!!!" A guy teased me that make everyone laughed.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted, making them speechless. Briana started to look scared of me as she get back to her seat.

"Haisss... Starting another arguement, huh?" Louis asked, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't ask for that." I simply said. I sitted down and take out my stuff from my bag.

"Okok i'm sorry, Ana."

"Don't say it if you don't mean it."

"I. Mean. It. When. I. Say. Sorry." Louis emphasized each word he said. I looked at him with me trying to hold back my tears.

I know he was not sincere at all by his tone and eyes but i just shut my mouth. That little arguement would be prolong if i talked back.

Louis did his own things after that.

He changed when he met Briana. I did not know why was that so.

Right after the examination ended, i went to the locker alone to take my books.

"Ana, Ana!" I refused to turn my head to show that i heard him.

"Ana, i know i've been really rude towards you lately. I don't know what to do when i have two friends." Louis explained.

I locked my locker then, "That doesn't make any sense at all. Other people have so many friends and they are able to manage themselve so why can't you?"

"They are different not similar."

"And now you're trying to find an excuse? Really? Louis, it does not mean that i am nerd, you can just betray me when you have a new friend. This is just a gentle reminder for you. Don't treat me like a clothe." I walked away, leaving Louis there.