Chapter 5 - Dinner with Tomlinson family

Ariana's POV

I sighed when i realised it's Sunday morning. Surely that i have to do a lot of house chores. I felt my phone vibrate on the bed.

The screen shows:

Good morning boo! Louis here!

I flashed a warm smile when i read the message. After a few seconds, he called me.

"Hey, Nana!"

"Hello.... Err since when my name is Nana?" I asked while scratching my head.

"Hmmm since the day i named you that." I can imagine Louis was smiling to himself.

"Hahaha funny Lou."

"Wanna go for breakfast?"

"Huh? Ermm breakfast? Perhaps next time? Sorry, i'm busy." I know his heart dropped.

"Wellll.... Ok thenn...." I really felt sorry for rejecting.

"By the way, tonight i'm going for a dinner with my dad's friend, including his family."

"Really? Help me to say hi to your Dad's friend. Hahaha!"

"Ok i will!"

"No, i was joking! Hahaha!"

"But really i will help you to say hi to my Dad's friend!"

"Haha if you dare.... Well, i gotta go. Bye!"

"Take good care of yourself. Bye!" I quickly end the call and went for shower.

I almost stepped in the bathroom when my dad yelled my name. If he's yelling, that means he has something important to speak of.

I pulled open my door to reveal Dad, "Yes, Dad?"

"If you have not shower, please shower now because i will bring you for shopping."

"Ya-"

"Shhhhh.... Be quiet. Mum and Sheryl might hear you. I'll be waiting for you downstairs." Dad whispered.

-

Dad told Mum that we are going for shopping and forever and always she would try to bring Sheryl in. Sheryl would probably ask for expensive things. Thought that we are billionaires but we are not. Rich but not billionaire.

"She has a credit card so shop herself. Let's go, Ana." Said Dad.

I have no idea where is Dad bringing me to. Plus, why are we going for shopping? There must be special event later on.

"Today, we'll be going for a dinner with my friend and his family. That's why i'm bringing you for shopping. You must dress very clean and beautiful." Dad told me.

All these while i was not dressing very clean and beautiful. Is that really what he meant? I rolled my eyes at the thought of it. His sentences kind of hurt my heart.

We reached at an unfamiliar shopping mall. I have not been there before. Both of us walked in the mall as i looked around the place.

"This place is new so i was thinking we should try out this mall." Dad informed.

Dad brought me to a very expensive shop. I hate expensive shops. I took a glimpse of the shop. None of the clothes attracts my attention.

"Hello, may i-" The salesgirl cut her words when i turned to her. I pushed my round glasses up and give her a smile.

Why did she stopped herself? Oh i get it.

"I'm looking for a dress that's very simple." The salesgirl eyeing me up and down which caused me to feel uneasy.