Chapter 27 - This is the end

Ariana's POV

"Ariana, Ariana, get up now!" I heard a voice shouting. Maybe it was from my dream.

A few seconds later, one bucket of water poured over me. I get up in just split second as i was shocked. It got me suffocated a little. The water go through my nose and mouth causing me to choke.

"This is what will happen if you refused to get up!" Mum shouted at me. Sheryl came over beside Mum, folding her arms.

"I thought it's just a dream..." I said while wiping away my wet face.

"You thought it's your dream?! Why are you so stupid?!" Sheryl poking my head repeatedly.

"Because she is stupid! Where did you go yesterday?! Why did you ran away from us?! Who is that guy?!" Mum asked me a lot of questions..

"I-i went to the park..." I replied in stutter.

"You went to the park to meet that guy, right?! You told him everything what we did to you, right?!" Mum began to guess.

"What's the problem if i tell him everything about what both of you have done to me?! Scared, isn't it?!" I accidentally talked back which i did not have the intention.

"Ohhh you dare to talk back.... Come here!" Mum dragged me to the bathroom by pulling my hair forcefully. "Sheryl, fill up the bucket with water!" Sheryl obeyed her.

What are they gonna do to me? Oh my God, help me!

When the bucket has fully filled up, Mum ordered me to kneel down but i disobeyed her.

"KNEEL DOWN!" She shouted loudly causing echos in the bathroom. I finally obeyed her.

Mum pushed my head down to the surface of the water, making me suffocated. She did repeatedly. I could not spoke and make any sound. All i can do was breathe in for air.

"Take this! You deserve it!" I tried to do something but it did not work. Sheryl was locking my hands behind my back.

When Mum felt satisfied, she finally stopped and both of them let me go. I immediately collapse to the ground as i was feeling weak.

Mum took a tight grip of my jaw and warned me, "Never talk back again!"

Mum and Sheryl walked out of the bathroom, leaving me lying on the floor. They locked me in the toilet. Nothing i could do because i felt totally weak. Catching my breathe like i had just finish running. No one's going to help me. I have no one in my life. I was left with nothing that i had to handle by my own.

When i was crying, i saw Dad was standing close to the bucket. He was dressed in all white. His smile gave me the spirit to not be weak. I blinked my eyes a few times and he was still there. Dad began to spoke,

"Ariana, be strong. Think positive. Slowly sit up, Ariana..." I slowly sit up and when i looked up, Dad was gone. I took a glimpse around the bathroom but he was no where to be found. Maybe it was just my imagination.

My tears began to wet my cheeks that were already wet. I began to feel the missing of Dad is getting stronger. I need him with me. There was no one who could help me out. I had been stuck in the toilet and i do not know how long i was going to be in here.

*5 days later, Friday*

That day after i had been locked up in the bathroom for long hours, Mum finally set me free. It feels like jail inside there. Not even a single person could ever imagine how i felt at that point of time.

Mum and Sheryl went to Louis' place. Well, tomorrow it's the day, Sheryl's and Louis' day. I really had no idea what was going on. All i can say is i was confused. I really do not know what's going on with Louis and Briana. I mean, i did go to school but i don't bother about them anymore. Louis had officially threw me away from his life.