Chapter 21 - Turns into an awkward day somehow

Louis POV

Immediately after school, i went to Mr Zavier's office. I remembered what Ariana had suggested to me a few hours ago and i took her suggestion. Early before the end of school, i have called the boys and told them about it. They were willing to help me.

I knocked on his door then came in his office, "Mr Tomlinson, it's good that you are here." I rolled my eyes.

"Mr Zavier, to be honest, i cannot wait any longer because i have tour rehearsal with my bandmates." Trying to make it quick.

"Well, i don't think it's the truth. You are lying and i won't release you no matter what reasons you give me." Mr Zavier said emotionlessly.

"I lied? Really, Mr Zavier? I can prove it to you that i am not lying." I challenged him.

"Ok then. Show me." With the time he gave me, i quickly made a call with Harry to come over to my school.

As i started talking on the phone, i realised that Mr Zavier's facial expression from emotionless to pale. Maybe he then believe me and felt guilty for making me went for detention.

*10 minutes later*

Zayn, Harry, Liam and Niall walked into the office as if they were my security guards. The boys stood straight in line at the front of the desk. Mr Zavier started to look uneasy. Probably he knew who we are already.

"Erm, all of you have tour rehearsal today?" Mr Zavier was stammering.

"Yes, we have rehearsal and you have waste our precious time." Harry said sarcastically.

"Waste your time? What about my time?" He shot back.

"That's your problem." Liam simply said.

"It's hard for me to believe all of you." Mr Zavier was making us rage in anger which i almost could not bear with it.

"What more i should do to make you believe? Bring Simon here? Ask our fans? Or do you wanna get summon by us?" I challenged him. We were all there being so sassy towards Mr Zavier.

"Ok then. Mr Tomlinson, i let you go this time. Once again if you come late again, no more awaiting. You may go now."

"Thank you, Mr Zavier." The boys and i walked out of the room with me feeling so relieve.

The moment we stepped out of the room, we do the victory dance and high five each other. Looks like Ariana's suggestion worked. Thanks to her.

"Thanks guys for helping me."

"Anything for you, Lou. We'll always be there for you when you need us." Niall said.

*Later on*

"Ana! Ana! Where are you? Come out, come out where ever you are!" I yelled across the house.

Ariana came down slowly and i quickly walked up to her. I immediately gave her a big bear hug, "Thank you, Ana!"

Ariana's POV

It was shocked for me that Louis suddenly hugged  me not even realising what in the whole world he was doing. I was stunned for a few seconds.

Louis finally let me go, "Ermm err sorry..."

"It's okay... W-what are you thanking me for?" I asked, stuttering.

"Your suggestion worked for me."

"Oh, it did?" He nodded to my question. "Anyways, i've got a surprise for you!" I tried to change the topic from awkwardness.

"Hmm?" I dragged Louis to the kitchen and showed him his favourite food i had cooked for him.

"Wow! Just at the right time! Can i eat now?"

"No. You have to get yourself afresh then you can have your early dinner with me." Louis began to pout his lips and i showed him no mercy.

He just stood there like a statue, not even moving his hands or anything, "Louis....."

"Shower with me?"

What?!

"What?! Can you repeat what you had said?" My eyes totally went wide to the sentence that i heard from his sweet mouth.

"Shower with me?" He repeated and this time i heard it clearly enough. It got me stunned for awhile until he realised what he had spoke.

"What did i say?!"

"Oh err nothing... You said you wanted strawberry." I lied to him.

Louis seems to not believe what i said due to his facial expression. I showed him my 'convincing' face so that he believe me.

"Ok whatever! Go get going now!" I pushed him to the stairs like a train moving.

He wanted to shower with me?

*6pm*

We were sitting at the dining table awkwardly. The whole time Louis was eating, he was just looking down on his food. He did not looked up to face me. I think he felt embarrased about earlier on.

"Louis, look at me..." Louis refused it.

I get up and sitted beside him on his left, bringing over my plate of food. My hand rested on his shoulder trying to cool him down.

"Louis...." I held on his chin and force him to look at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Well, nothing means you have something to say. Don't lie." Louis still refused to tell me so in the end i tried to guess.

Which i know what's the reason....

"I know you felt embarrased when you asked if i wanna shower with you." I started.

Louis immediately snapped his head towards me, "So that's what i said?" He asked in disbelieve.

I nodded to his question while he started to rub his face with his hands, "Lou, it was just an accident plus i didn't take it seriously."

"But-"

"Shhh..." I placed my finger on his lips, "Don't worry. Remember, i didn't take it seriously." He only nodded his head.

Louis' POV

She made me got curious and surprise that she did not think negatively about my embarrassing words. In fact, she only stayed normal as if nothing had happened previously. On the other hand, she was being sweet to me. I got a little touching to be honest and i could not help it.

Can i just say something? I wanna cuddle with her so badly. That's all.

"You're cute when you're quiet." She confessed.

"You're more cuter than me, Ana." I denied.

"No. No. No. It's you!" Ariana did not believe about my compliment.

"Excuse me, you are way more cutter than me."

"Louis William Tomlinson, once again you are cuter than me! Do you want me to make an inference about it? I can, do you know that? I can tell you all the reason."

*minutes later*

"No.................................you are cuteeeee...." Ariana finally gets tired of arguing about a very pathetic problem. This means that i won the game.

"Tired?" I purposely/jokingly said and she smacked me on my shoulder.

"Fine, you win." Ariana rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN, NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN! OH YEAHHHHHHHH! IT'S DRAG ME DOWN FROM ONE DIRECTION, PEOPLE!

THEIR SONG IS SO CATCHY THAT COULD NOT STOP REPLAYING THEIR SONG.

Btw, wait for the next chapter. I'll be back again soon!

Don't forget to vote, read and comment!

Buhbye!

~HollieTomlin