Chapter 13 - Kind-hearted dad

Louis' POV

I waited patiently for Ariana down the road, hoping that she could escape. My intention is to give back her diary and a present for her. None other than that.

I almost unlock my phone screen when Ariana suddenly get in my car, "Sorry, i'm late..."

"It's fine. So get to escape?"

"Yeah, Mum and Sheryl were asleep but i bet they will get angry once they find out i'm not at home."

"About that, i'll fix it." Her eyes went wide when i said that. "Don't worry, girl." She let out a sigh of relief.

"Ana, happy 18th birthday!" I hand her the present and she took it. "And your diary...."

"Oh my god! How do you know i've lost my diary?!" Ariana immediately took it from me, hugging her diary.

"You left the book on your chair. I wanted to return to you but too bad, you boarded the bus already." I said with sad smile.

"Ohhh... So that's how you know my birthday... Wait, don't tell me you read my diary!" She went panic.

"No, no, i didn't! Well, i almost but i felt that it's very wrong to read someone's diary." She rolled her eyes.

"Okayy... Anyways, thank you for the gift." I nodded. Luckily she trust me.

"Lou, can you do me a favour?"

"Hmm?"

"Drive me to this address..." Ariana give me a piece of paper with a few rules on it. I began to look confused. "Dad actually hid a box under my bed and inside the box i found this. He bought for me a new car."

"Soo.....?"

"Sooo i must go to this address in order to get my gift."

"Your gift? He bought for you a car as your birthday present?!" I was looking disbelief. She nodded to my surprise.

"You know how to drive?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah... I went for a drive test a year ago and five months i got the license." I was agape.

"You are very lucky, Ana. Your Dad loves you so much." Her head shot down looking all sorrow. "Oh err i'm sorry, Ana. Soooo let's go now..."

-

The destination to the address was not far. You can even walk to the place.

I stopped my car in front of a quite old house. It's a bungalow. This house doesn't look rich or poor. All looking normal. On the other hand, a car wrapped with the cover is outside the house.

"Are you sure this is Mr Ronny's house?" I asked.

"I don't know, Lou. We'll see. If it's not, then back off." I agreed to her plan.

We got out of the car and Ariana rang the bell.

Ariana's POV

An old man came out from the house slowly. He looks around sixty plus, looking all weak but still have the strength to walk a long distance from the door to the gate.

"Hello, are you Mr Ronny?" I asked him.

"And you are Ariana?" He asked me back and nodded to answer him. "Oh nice to meet you, Ariana. Come in!"

Mr Ronny unlocked the gate and let us come in his house.

I awkwardly sitted beside Louis and across Mr Ronny.

"Mr Ronny, i am here to get my car which is known as a gift from late Mr Victor." I politely said to him.

"Oh yes, but before that your Dad did told me something. You can drive the car every where you want but in one condition, you must drive back the car back here."

"Why, Mr Ronny?"

"Mr Victor did wrote for you a letter, right? He doesn't want Mrs Victor and Sheryl to know about it." Oh i remembered.

"But how am i going to get back home? Take a cab?"

"I don't think it's a far distance to your house but Mr Victor said you can ask a guy name Louis Tomlinson to drive you home." I began to look at Louis. He immediately turned to me, looking surprise.

There's no way i would burden Louis. I want to avoid him, not getting close to him.

"Thank you, Mr Ronny."

"You're welcome. Ariana, you are very lucky to have a dad who really cares about you. You are very grateful. He's a very nice guy. Your dad had been helping me since the day i broke down."

"Helping you? Since when?"

Mr Ronny:

I once used to be a begger at the streets for a very long years. Since all my children married, they never cared about me. Not even visit or give me money. I thought after they got married they would be useful but i was wrong.

All of that ended when I found your father. Every single day he never fails to donate me some money.

-Flashback-

"Thank you, sir. May God give much sustain to your life." I prayed for him.

"No, uncle. Not me but you who will be much with sustenance. I will always pray for you that God will give much sustain to your life."

"Thank you, sir."

-End Flashback-

Everytime he came to my place, he would pray for me.

Came one day, Mr Victor offered me to work at a food stall of his friend. At first, i rejected his offer but i rethink again. I have to work for the mean time.

Until one day, he donated eighty thousand dollars to me. I felt as if i'm a burden to him. Too much Mr Victor had donated to me. At first i refused to accept the donation but I thought. This may be a gift from God. I'm really grateful.

That money is enough for me to bear my life till now. I bought this house from all the hard work that i have received. Luckily i get to say thank you to him if not, i'll regret.

-
Wow, i can't believe my Dad was so kind-hearted. I didn't know he had been doing these all the time.

"So you're still working?" I asked him.

"Yes. I was thinking to stop working. You know, i'm old already. I can't take it anymore." He explained.

"It's okay, Mr Ronny. We will continue to help you." Louis said. I nodded, signalling that i agreed.

"No, no, no, thank you. For now, i don't need any help. I'm already feeling grateful to have all of these." Mr Ronny said while looking around.

"Okay if that's what you wish for... May you be healthy always... Thank you so much, Mr Ronny. I'll take a leave now." I said.

Before we left he showed me the beautiful branded car which is just outside the house. It was in pink and black.(picture at the side) Really beautiful.

Thank you, Dad.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Now tell me. Who wish to have a kind-hearted Dad? Well, i'm very sure all of you are already grateful to have a great dad and even your mum.

Well, will be back soon for chapter 14. Things are getting worse later on.

See ya! Buhbye!

~HollieTomlin