Chapter 36 - It turns out different

Ariana's POV

The stars are so beautiful, shining brightly like a diamond in the sky. That's the only reason i stood at the balcony of Louis's house in the middle of the night. Looking at the stars is the only way for me to let it all out.

"Baby, why are you not asleep yet?" Louis wrapped his arms around my waist from the back, causing me to scare a little.

"Then what about you? Why are you awake?" i whispered.

"I couldn't sleep because you are not beside me when i was sleeping..." Louis blandly said. I smiled knowing that he needs me to be by his side.

"Ana, can i ask you a question?"

"Hmm? What is it?"

He yawned first before asking, "Who is the guy on your phone lockscreen?" my face immediately fell, remembering Adem.

"Ohh uh he was the guy who helped me from Mum and Sheryl. His name is Adem. Adem was the one who kept me accompanied when i was in Turkey. I owe him a lot, Louis." i realised Louis was silent and he looked at the other direction instead of me.

I turned around, cupping his cheeks to make him look at me, "Louis, are you jealous?" his eyes were not on me. I sighed, "Look at the stars up there."

"It can't be counted," Louis finally spoke.

"Yes, because it's countless and same goes to us. As long as the stars can not be counted, we will always stick together to paradise. And i want you to know, you're the only man that i believe and love for."

"And i want you to know that i am the only man who can love you and make your life perfect..." Louis added.

"I love you so much that i couldn't lose you anymore, Louis..." i hugged him, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I won't left you again, Ariana. I promise."

-

*10 months later*

*eyes fluttered open*

I yawned lazily while Louis greeted me, "Morning, love..."

"Morning, Lou..."

"How is our baby?" Louis moved down to my big tummy, placing his ear to listen to the baby.

"He's doing great after you sang to him last night..." Louis kissed my tummy then sitted beside me on the bed.

"Do you know what's today?" he asked, smiling sheepishly.

"Of course, baby. It's the ten month of our marriage." grabbing his hand, holding tightly, "Louis, would you let me go out for awhile?"

"Do you mean alone or with me?" he asked to assure.

"Ermm... Alone..." i know he wouldn't let me go alone because, well, look at my condition right now. I'm pregnant.

"Alone? Why not with me?"

"I know you wouldn't let me." i pouted my lips, feeling upset.

"Ana, you are pregnant and this got me even more worried if you're going out alone. What if anything happens to you?"

"Ish!" i looked away, folding my arms.

He sighed, "Okay, okay... You can but my security must be with you, alright?"

"Yay! Thank you, Louis! I'll go shower now." i slowly get off from the bed then grabbed my towel.

-

I sitted at the dining table, having my breakfast that Louis had made for me.

"He will be here soon." Louis informed.