Chapter 17 - Avoiding is still my mission

Ariana's POV

I felt so different walking alone from the carpark. Maybe i am in danger zone. We do not know.

Louis had been calling me since early in the morning but i refused to answer him. The feeling of anger still inside me and one more bitter feeling. About yesterday. I still could not get over it.

I walked through the gate and the first person to approached me is Louis.

He ran over to me and, "Ana... Can we talk for a few?"

I stood silent, watching his angel face. "What if i say no?" Walking away after asking that question.

"You have no choice, Ana." Louis followed me by my back.

"But i do have a choice because it was a question." I talked back while speed walking to the locker.

Louis held my shoulder as it making me stop walking and turning me to face him. "Please, i need to talk to you."

"Save it." I said sternly, shoving away his hands. Continue to walk.

"I won't stop persuing you until you give me the chance to talk to you." His intimidate always got me scared because anything he say might be real. He would do it.

I stopped for a moment and turned to the back. "Go on." giving him the chance to speak up.

Louis came closer, looking down at my height. "First of all, i'm sorry about the last three days. I know i shouldn't be rude to Mr Zavier. I am very sorry. Secondly, i lied to Mr Ronny that we are couple and thirdly, yesterday....i know you hate to see me together with Sheryl."

"How does it matter to me?" I was confused, do not understand the meaning behind his last sentence.

"I-i... I don't know. I thought you were....you know, hate to see your bestfriend getting married to her sister who bullied her..." Louis explained.

"Well, that's already written and i cannot do anything about it, Lou."

"Oh erm okay... So... Do you forgive me?" Louis' eyes were telling me that he was really serious and really know that he was wrong.

"Hmm what do you think?" Showing my 'thinking' face whilst tapping my right fingers on my chinny chinny chin.

"Oh come on, Ana... You gotta stop your stupid act here..."

"Uh uh... You just said my stupid act so forget about me forgiving you." I jokingly said to him, continuing to walk to the locker again.

"Ahh er ok ok ok... I'm sorry, Ana! Please forgive me..." Once i reached the locker, i stopped and turned to look at him. Flashing him a smile.

"Ok then. I forgive you. If you do it again, don't beg me for forgiveness. Get it?"

"Get it!"

"Good. Now, get away from me, you should be with Sheryl not me." Trying to make him stay from me.

I grabbed all the books that are needed for the day. Louis leaned on the locker by his side while watching what i was doing. He glared at me with a very straight face.

"What? Isn't it right? Both of you are getting married and why are you not with her?"

"You should know that i really hate her. I don't love her." He spoke with a serious tone.

"Louis, please. You said that a lot of times. Just get away from me." I should get myself into a safe zone before Sheryl catch me with Louis.

"What? Get away from you? Ariana, i really don't understand. These few days you've been trying to avoid and run away from me. Why? What's wrong? Is there something wrong i did to you? I'm pretty sure there must be a reason behind it, right? Don't try to hide from me. I thought you would share with me your problems?" It got me stunned for a few minutes.

"Correction, not all problems." I quickly locked the locker and walked away from Louis.

"Ana, i'm not done with you!" He yelled.

As i continued to walk, i heard girls screaming from far. I turned to where i hear. They were running down the stairs and screaming...it's Louis from One Direction? Surely i am not deaf. How the hell they know it was him?

Louis stood there with his jaws on the ground. The girls surrounded Louis and it got him stuck in there. Mobbed by fans. He stood there not knowing what to do as he was shocked so as me. The crowd is getting bigger and i cannot let him be. I ran through the large crowd, hoping that i get to reach him.

"Louis!" I yelled and he did realised.

I pulled him by his wrist tightly, helping him to get out of the crowd. We successfully did it and quickly ran up as fast as we could.

"Louis, this way!" We ran to the very last floor toilet and get in there locking the door.

Both of us were panting, catching our breaths. Our shirts were a little soak due to the sweat on our body.

"Wow.. That was fast..."

"How did they know you are from One Direction?"

"I don't know. I was so shock. It just happened in one second."

"Someone might stalk you." I guess.

"Wait, i think i know who." I looked at him with my eyebrows wrinkled together. "Sheryl... She knows i'm in One Direction. There's one time your mum and Sheryl went to my house and Sheryl got into my room. She saw a picture of me and the boys. That's how she know." Yes, i remembered they left me alone at home.

"She'll never shut her big mouth." Getting me angry.

"Yeah, but it's fine. I'll try to get away from all of that."

"Every single day?! Really?!"

"Until i graduate." He continued.

"Crazy!" It was unbelievable.

"I'll try my best." Louis let out a sigh. Maybe i will try to help him but at the same time i got to avoid him.

I get myself look tidy then walked over to the door.

"Ana, you still have not answer my questions." Oh shit. Louis came over to me, standing right in front of me. "Please?"

"You don't need to know."

"I need to know!" He raised his voice. "Ariana, please don't do this to me."

I began to shut my eyes, breathe in the air and, "Sheryl asked me to. She wanted me to get away from you." I opened my eyes and stare deeply into his eyes.

"Sheryl?! Why did she do that?!"

"She doesn't want me to be near with you... You know, she likes you and..."

"Getting married soon? What the hell? Why did you obeyed her? You were afraid that she might do anything to you?" I nodded my head.

Louis squizzed his eyes shut and biting his bottom lip. He widened his eyes back.

"She's really trying to find troubles with me."

"Louis, please don't tell her." It took him a few seconds of silent.

"Fine but, promise me. Stop avoiding me."

"I-i can't promise." The feeling of guilty got me messed up. "You don't know, Lou. If you are in my shoes, i'm sure you'll understand me. It's hard for me to explain it."

"Okok but just please stop it." Louis showed his sickening face. I only nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!! After so long being lazy to update and now i am here! Nyahahahahaha! Sorry guys to keep you waiting. Hehe idk waht to put the title for this chapter. Yeah, the title does not sound good anyways. BLUEK!

Don't forget to read, vote and comment! I don't wanna lose readers! Please please please!

Ohkie buhbye!!!

~HollieTomlin